We have now had confirmation from our factory that the first shipment of 8750 Panniers is on the way. We now await details of when they will arrive here in the UK, and hopefully, a day or so later at our warehouse.

It is then all hands to the pumps (or rather testing) so that we can start sending the first of the advance orders out within two days of their arrival here.

Please bear in mind that we have a huge number of orders to work through, and that the DCC and DCC sound fitted models will not be ready until the very end of this month, or, more realistically after the Gauge 0 Guild show at Telford. 

If we can improve on this we will, but as those of you who have seen the decorated samples will agree, it is worth waiting for.

https://www.minervamodelrailways.co.uk/news/panniers-on-their-way/

post-13142-0-09264100-1502868372_thumb.jpg

post-13142-0-89330500-1502868375_thumb.jpg

post-13142-0-71419300-1502868377_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Hi Chris,

If a friend of mine were to be going to Telford (unfortunately I can't), would it be possible (via PMs or e-mails), to arrange for him to pick y 8750 up for me, and thus save the postage, please?

Thanks.

We will be happy to oblige. The best way is to send the details to our email address sales@minervamodelrailways.co.uk 

Bloody hell chaps, I definitely wasn't buying one of these. Especially given the postage to NZ.

...time to sell a few organs.

We use the UK VAT that you don't have to pay to cover the cost of postage to distant non-EU destinations. Contact us by email to discuss details at  sales@minervamodelrailways.co.uk

Regards,

Chris klein

The first 8750s have now started their journey to their final homes, and will be arriving tomorrow onwards.

The first customers will be those who have ordered the Top feed fitted versions with the late BR crests, DC only.

We expect to start sending the GW green versions, the early BR crest locos and the non Top feed fitted models next week.

DCC and DCC sound models will be sent after Telford in all probability, as the installation and testing will take some time.

Customers who want to collect DC modles at Telford are asked to email us at sales@minervamodelrailways.co.uk before Wednesday next week, so that we can swap to the 'Telford' file and make sure that we don't send you two.......

Chris B

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...