S7 LNWR

• RMweb Premium

John, thanks for the kind words ! Having retired last year I have been trying my best to travel as much as I can and build all the models I have been promising myself for over 40 years. Some people think that retirement is the end but I believe it is just the start of a great time. If a friend of mine can ride on a bike up a thousand metre hill in Cuba in 34 degree heat at the age of 78 then the is hope for us all.

• Like 3

post-19863-0-32470400-1504031365_thumb.jpegpost-19863-0-16992200-1504031400_thumb.jpegInspered by Mike Osburnes posts I've opened the boxes of some LNWR wagon kits that I have and possibly have them ready for a scale 7 meeting later this year at Mark ( hope that's right) The Precursor tank came to a halt a few years ago so I'm going to finish that as well

John

• Like 11

• RMweb Premium

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegInspered by Mike Osburnes posts I've opened the boxes of some LNWR wagon kits that I have and possibly have them ready for a scale 7 meeting later this year at Mark ( hope that's right) The Precursor tank came to a halt a few years ago so I'm going to finish that as well

John

That first photo really brings home how small 19th century wagons were - or alternatively, how huge a Precursor tank must have seemed to someone who grew up in the last quarter of the 19th century!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very nice John,

By coincidence I was looking at my stash (5) of them yesterday and thinking that I should get on with them at some point.

Hi Rob good to hear from you again I really should sort that drawing out for you I have to send a copy to 54A also

John