Editor PK

Peter Kazer scratch builds some Tallyllyn Railway coaches

WIP from Shipley MRS on magnum opus Clayton in EM

Stephen Williams builds the Victory Snack Bar 4mm scale

Shoal of Herrings from Geoff Kent 4mm scale EM

Alan Whitehouse writes up "Hallam Town" 2mm FS

Barry Norman shows us a 7mm dockside tram

T Pott and PK each tweak cars in 4m scale

And Jim Smith Wright's Brettell Road trails Scaleforum, looking very effective in the rain.

A decent looking issue to me.

As most of you won't have seen 257 yet and therefore can't comment on the actual contents, you may instead be interested to know that the price has increased to £4.80 from this issue - so something else to discuss other than WH Smith etc perhaps(!)

Mind you, the prospects of the Master of sludge carrier MV Whippet saying anything sensible seems vanishingly unlikely. Barry Manilow indeed - I don't know what he's talking about…..

Simon

Edited by Not Jeremy
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Barry Manilow indeed - I don't know what he's talking about…..

Of course you don't Dear Heart.

Could be worse. He could still have a sausage fixation.

Possible, but increasingly unlikely as such foodstuffs gradually become a thing of rarity in this household.

Edited for Artistic and Aesthetic purposes.

Edited by Captain Kernow

• RMweb Gold

Editor PK

?Peter Kazer or Paul Karau?

WIP from Shipley MRS on magnum opus Clayton in EM

Who is this 'WIP?'

Shoal of Herrings from Geoff Kent 4mm scale EM

Very useful!

T Pott and PK each tweak cars in 4m scale

I refer the Honourable Gentleman (?) to my previous Question, as stated above, regarding the identity of 'PK'

Mind you, the prospects of the Master of sludge carrier MV Whippet saying anything sensible seems vanishingly unlikely.

It never was, Dearie, but don't fret yourself.

• RMweb Gold

Shall we keep this thread for gibbering and have the serious comment in a new one?

Chris

Tried that, if you recall. The great and the good decided it impinged on their google rankings, and moved the "less serious" thread to "Wheeltappers" - where absolutely nobody would ever think of going to discuss MRJ in any capacity.

It looks like the option that p****s people off the least is the one in which we are currently indulging.

But it wasn't me that posted photos of cars.

But it wasn't me that started it, Mister.

Shall we keep this thread for gibbering and have the serious comment in a new one?

I've always found gibbering preferable to snoring. I suppose if you do either it's proof that you're still in the land of the living. I've been told that a can do both simultaneously; by someone who is very serious!

Tried that, if you recall. The great and the good decided it impinged on their google rankings, and moved the "less serious" thread to "Wheeltappers" - where absolutely nobody would ever think of going to discuss MRJ in any capacity.

More like non members couldn't see it. The MRJ threads on rmweb cropped up quite regularily in other places as examples of why rmweb was seen as so awful.

More like non members couldn't see it. The MRJ threads on rmweb cropped up quite regularily in other places as examples of why rmweb was seen as so awful.

So those threads in other forums discussed what was being said on RM web about MRJ. Not the content of MRJ. Hmmmmmmm!

I thought one model rail forum in the world would have been enough. I really must get out more.

P

Edited by Porcy Mane