Rapido UK News Vol. 13

Gerald Henriksen

Latest newsletter is out:

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Rapido-News-Vol--13---Lucky-for-Brummie-bus-fans-.html?soid=1101318906379&aid=11TWL6AOE-M

Pictures of the 3D scan data for the bus, Rails of Sheffield's LNER Dynamometer car, second sample of the Stirling Single, final samples of the Revolution OO TEA tank wagon, and update on a cause of some delays to Revolution Trains products.

Latest newsletter is out:

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Rapido-News-Vol--13---Lucky-for-Brummie-bus-fans-.html?soid=1101318906379&aid=11TWL6AOE-M

Pictures of the 3D scan data for the bus, Rails of Sheffield's LNER Dynamometer car, second sample of the Stirling Single, final samples of the Revolution OO TEA tank wagon, and update on a cause of some delays to Revolution Trains products.

My first thought was great an update on the item am waiting on until I seen that my TEA tank wagon was likely to be here next yea then the tears started lol although I am disappointed athought I'm 100% sure the disappointment will disappear when the item arrives

Thanks

Alan

• 1 month later...

No specific UK news, but there is a North American newsletter today including Pendolino photographs.

Some of you who have met Bill Schneider might want to look at the newsletter. Jason shares some thoughts in his "Thinking of Bill" section about some recent sad news that Bill is faced with.

Edited by Ozexpatriate

• 5 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Rapido seems to have gone uncharacteristiacally quiet! I know the Stirling Single and the LNER dynamometer car are due shortly/soon. But it is ages since their last UK newsletter, or any information about development of, for example, their Birmingham bus or the gunpowder van. And they have indicated they will announce further new items in 2018 - I can't remember how many they suggested, but one is to be a bus.

I don't know if this is just me?!

John Storey

Rapido seems to have gone uncharacteristiacally quiet!

They may be quiet but they are busy. They have been at Supertrain (Canada's largest train show) this past weekend and are pushing North American stuff through.  Check out their Facebook page.

Their latest US newsletter landed on Friday.

You can find it here.  Jason's comments on finding 15 minutes a day and his 100th newsletter at the bottom of the newsletter are very much worth reading even if you are not interested in their North American offerings.

Edited by Ozexpatriate
  • Like 1