Gcr 12am tank loco became lner e8

Does anyone have a drawing or the main measurements of the little gcr tank locos 12am they were 2-4-0 tanks which just made it into lner stock. A scale drawing would be best but if none exist some major dimensions would help so i could scale the rest from a photo.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

Richard

See Model Railway News March 1965 for an excellent drawing.

I am state side so cannot rummage at exhibitions like i used to, but will look on ebay to see if one is up for grabs.

Thank you.

Too much to hope it is a kit in the offing? - far too early for you as they had all gone by 1924.

Richard

I for one should love a kit! In fact, I think a RTR version should be the next project for Dapol/Minerva. I do have an O Gauge version, but it badly needs a repaint.

I think I have some drawings somewhere, so if the MRN article doesn't hit the spot, please PM me and I shall try to dig them out. As long as you're not in a hurry, as I am about as organised as a sewing basket that two kittens have played with for a week. 

Due to an administrative error I have located the paperwork for this engine. The most useful drawing I have is the MRN one; the others are photo copies of some huge drawing, very faint, which I doubt would copy very well. I do however have some supporting papers including an article copied from the Great Central Railway Journal. If you would like these extra "bits" please let me know.

Due to an administrative error I have located the paperwork for this engine. The most useful drawing I have is the MRN one; the others are photo copies of some huge drawing, very faint, which I doubt would copy very well. I do however have some supporting papers including an article copied from the Great Central Railway Journal. If you would like these extra "bits" please let me know.

That is very kind. I would not want to put you to any expense, especially as it is more than just pennies to get things out here to the states. However, if you can scan them and send them that way. I would be delighted to have them. The more information the better I find when building.

Thank you

Richard