SECR P Class 0-6-0T in OO Gauge from Hattons

Hattons Dave

22 hours ago, LittleRedTrain said:

Not sure if it means anything, but 'Bluebell' and 325 in SECR green are now both shown as 'Sold out on preorder', whereas the others are still shown as available to order.

325 has been sold out for the past couple of weeks. I guess Bluebell just added itself to it.

I bought from the originally released batch, one SECR version and the Bluebell version. Both are lovely models and nice runners, but the Bluebell livery really sets the loco off - it is a very attractive, even pretty, livery. I'm looking forward to getting a matching livery on Rapido's O1 if they choose to produce it.

20240131_142209.jpg.703bf58cef6cac0bb5cc71515342dc3f.jpg

20240131_142201.jpg.b0b175f7b0d00c5fc9bb6b766af28f44.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, SRman said:

I bought from the originally released batch, one SECR version and the Bluebell version. Both are lovely models and nice runners, but the Bluebell livery really sets the loco off - it is a very attractive, even pretty, livery. I'm looking forward to getting a matching livery on Rapido's O1 if they choose to produce it.

20240131_142209.jpg.703bf58cef6cac0bb5cc71515342dc3f.jpg

20240131_142201.jpg.b0b175f7b0d00c5fc9bb6b766af28f44.jpg

Rapido have chosen to produce the blue 01 but I think it's subject to getting enough orders.

• Agree 1

Well, the Hattons website is going offline today so I guess this is when we collectively cross fingers and hope that Hattons fulfills its P class preorders.

I put in for one on Monday - certain liveries were ‘sold out on pre-order’ but the website accepted my ‘early BR crest’ livery order.

Also accepted two other preorders for Andrew Barclay 0-4-0s - so now I have three locos on preorder.

(Noticeably not a single version of any of their Genesis coaches was available to preorder - all were flagged as sold out on preorder.)

For now, goodbye, farewell and thank you, Hattons

Steve S

🤞

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 3

Did the same. Made sure I got the BR Black one with the bigger cab and tanks. I might have been tempted with a SR livered one, but with an order for two Barclays and some Warwells I thought I had better not!

Besides I've also got a SE Finecast version and there was only eight of them after all.

Jason

I thought about ordering another, as a don9r chassis for another lambton project, the wheel size and spacing matches up for Lamtbon 42. I decided not to in the end, as i didn't think it would sell in any volumes if the chassis were to become hard to acquire. Went for a second barclay instead. 

Thanks

Paul

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, Mr chapman said:

Having not heard anything I am assuming these are going ahead? 

It's still up in the air. Hatton's haven't provided an update since they announced their closure and said it is still to be determined. 

20 hours ago, Mr chapman said:

Having not heard anything I am assuming these are going ahead? 

Most are still on their website to be ordered with a few other Hattons collection items. It is reasonable to assume these are going ahead. It will just be timing of delivery and if there could be a handover or not to an interested party (I can think of at least 3 and all of them are reputable). We will know once they have decided what etc.

But at this time, it is they can still be ordered and Hattons will probably deliver them.

4 minutes ago, ColinB said:

I have just had a mail from Accurascale to say they will be sourcing my 0-6-0T Bluebell. The good news is that hopefully it will be a quality product. 

It is a quality product from the word go. I guess Accurascale could enhance it over time, but given they are due in Q4, it is safe to say there won't be any changes other than the boxes.

• Agree 2

57 minutes ago, JSpencer said:

It is a quality product from the word go. I guess Accurascale could enhance it over time, but given they are due in Q4, it is safe to say there won't be any changes other than the boxes.

And the Accurascale warranty

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Just checked. I've got/had a number of P class and Andrew Barclays on pre order with Hattons, none of which are currently shown in my existing Accurascale account. 

I shall stand by...........

Rob

3 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

Just checked. I've got/had a number of P class and Andrew Barclays on pre order with Hattons, none of which are currently shown in my existing Accurascale account. 

I shall stand by...........

Rob

My ‘Bluebell’ has now been added, so they seem to be speeding through them

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1