SECR P Class 0-6-0T in OO Gauge from Hattons

Hattons Dave

• RMweb Gold

The P class have all just been rejected by customs as they were found to be inedible!

Rejected as they weren't refrigerated, when customs opened them they found it said P in the box but they have gone mouldy and turned into a train.

Rejected as they weren't refrigerated, when customs opened them they found it said P in the box but they have gone mouldy and turned into a train.

Box ? ........... I thought 'P's came in pods ............................................................................... or is that dolphins ?

Well, many of them were green!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
On 26/03/2018 at 11:25, Signaller69 said:

Hattons have these in stock now, dispatching today according to their FB page.:

https://www.facebook.com/hattonsmodelrailways/posts/1725394707480954

Finally!  It's been a long wait... :danced:

Credit to Hatton's for merging my two separate orders thus saving on postage (despite being told over the phone it couldn’t be done!) - pre-ordered Bluebell in October and then Primrose in February and received an 'order merged' notification this morning.

Edited by jafcreasey

• RMweb Premium

My model of 323 in Bluebell Blue has been dispatched as well. Looking forward to it arriving.

I have Bluebell on order from the Bluebell shop so I hopefully it won't be long before I can pick her up too.

• RMweb Premium

What rolling stock should you run with 'Bluebell'?

Erm, anything that the real Bluebell Railway has.

Due to her haulage capabilities though the maximum load permitted is two BR Mk1s (or equivalent)  - anything more and assistance is required.

Edited by phil-b259

• RMweb Gold

Long !  .  .  .   :O  .  .  .   :jester:

It's only been 6 and a half months since they were announced !

Some of us have been waiting YEARS for a model to appear.

I know, I know - sorry! :cry:

Maybe I should have put that they've been 'eagerly awaited' - how does that sound?

• Like 1

EMail to say mine is on the way. Not in era for my main layout Tillingham....unless of course the line gets preserved, which for some running sessions with this and my Terriers (and anything else I fancy) it will be :)

Payment taken for a lined Maunsell example and black with Egyptian lettering. Should be a nice little parcel when they arrive.

I am impressed by how quickly Hatton's has despatched these. My SR lined Maunsell green one was chipped and out the door within hours of the truck arriving at Widnes.

• Like 1

Erm, anything that the real Bluebell Railway has.

Due to her haulage capabilities though the maximum load permitted is two BR Mk1s (or equivalent)  - anything more and assistance is required.

There are some great U-Tube videos of the Bluebell P pulling a two coach train with different coaches. I thought on one there were 3 vehicles attached but memory is dim.

Hope they are running the P in the first week of October when I may get a chance to visit the Bluebell.