EXMOOR TRAIN & TOY FAIR - SATURDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2018

exmoordave

EXMOOR TRAIN & TOY FAIR - SATURDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2018

The Exmoor Coast Railway Modellers annual Fair, held at RICHARD HUISH COLLEGE, SOUTH ROAD TAUNTON, SOMERSET, TA1 3DZ.

Last year's Fair proved to be the most successful to date and 2018 is already mostly full, plus also in attendance will be the GREAT WESTERN SOCIETY who will be able to update you on their latest progress and projects. Also, there will be a "Thomas the Tank Engine" layout to keep the children happy, and they will also have the opportunity to drive the locos as well!

The bright, modern restaurant will be offering hot & cold food plus teas, coffees & soft drinks. There is extensive free car parking onsite and the entire event is on the ground floor.

The venue is on the B3170, just south of the town centre, and only a few minutes drive from Junction 25 on the M5.

This is a very friendly event and all are welcome. Come and see us and pick up a bargain or two!

Edited by exmoordave

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

G' morning Dave.

Trying to do a bit of forward planning here, contrary to my usual seat-of-the-pants existence (New Year's resolutions & all that!).

Is Bob Jones going to be with you or is his health still a "cause for concern"?

Need to know whether to come over the Blackdowns to you or pencil-in the wife & dog for a walk on a beach somewhere & a few brownie points  .  .  .  .

Hi Graham

Bob is not going to be with us I'm afraid, because of his health I gather - sorry about that. Lots of bargains still! The Blackdowns look lovely at this time of year, so dive over before they build all over them. Remember, it's your turn for the teas.........

• 3 weeks later...