RHTT 2017

Here we go again!

66429 has arrived in the last couple of days at Stowmarket with three or four sets of squirties.

I should think they'll be getting underway with the leafbusting fairly soon, the conkers are coming down, if not yet the leaves.

C6T.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

DRS 66s on this years West Yorkshire circuit.

9th October and it's 66432 on the blocks at Bradford Interchange with 3S22, 19.55 Gascoigne Wood Sidings to Hall Royd Junction...

post-414-0-94439700-1507624667.jpg

...with 66429 on t'other end.

post-414-0-53116400-1507624680.jpg

• Like 7

• RMweb Premium

My "local" RHTT that started yesterday, trundled past my house this morning at sparrow-fart-o'clock with a very obvious wheelflat.................. It hadn't completed it's first day's circuit.

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

There's Saturday Yorkshire diagrams as well.

The ones that reach Sheffield with the 20s seem to have run every day this week, judging by RTT records (and I saw one in the distance today).

Previous years have seen the Saturday ones start later, but as the leaves are dropping quite well already, I'd bet on it running this Sat. 

Has anybody got a diagram for the 20s? I saw them on the Hull line on Tuesday.

Cheers,

Rick

I expected them to be doing the skipton knaresborough york curcuit as usual but my dad ventured out and reported it was 2 66's this morning

• RMweb Premium

Does anyone know where the rhtt set starts off from as I saw it last night doing the dc lines on the viaduct heading towards Euston when I got to work and which operator does it as looked like a pair of 66s?

DB 66s out of Bescot.