Folkestone. 7th & 8th October

dasatcopthorne

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for the posting Dave. I'm surprised that nobody from the Folkestone & Hythe MRC has posted anything so far. Maybe they are short of members who participate or post on RMweb?

As it's my local show,  the venue being a 15-minute walk away, I'll be there as a punter on Saturday afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing Falcon Road TMD. I've been contemplating an O gauge TMD for some of my (mainly) German-outline stock so be interesting to see what you have done on Falcon Road.

Keith

Thanks for the posting Dave. I'm surprised that nobody from the Folkestone & Hythe MRC has posted anything so far. Maybe they are short of members who participate or post on RMweb?

As it's my local show,  the venue being a 15-minute walk away, I'll be there as a punter on Saturday afternoon.

Looking forward to seeing Falcon Road TMD. I've been contemplating an O gauge TMD for some of my (mainly) German-outline stock so be interesting to see what you have done on Falcon Road.

Keith

Keith.

Should you wish to see more there is a thread in the Layout Topics sub-directory.

Dave.

• RMweb Gold

Spent a most enjoyable afternoon at the show. Main reason was to see Coastal DCC and collect a double sound-fitted GWR HST plus a couple of other sound decoders after which the rest of the afternoon was spent wandering around the show.

Must say that I was most impressed with the choice of layouts this year. Normally I just spend a few seconds looking at a layout and moving on but this year most of the layouts I looked at I actually stayed watching...... and enjoyed it. Hope that next year's show will be as good as this year.

Was also good to meet and chat with Dave and Stu.

Keith