Brass gauges

EffUnit

Does any one know where to get brass roller gauges (and the other kinds) for building FS 160 track?  

I am planning on using association code 40 FB for North American, but also fancy using code 55 FB for mainline bits.  If I can find the rail at a reasonable price.

Does any one know where to get brass roller gauges (and the other kinds) for building FS 160 track?  

I am planning on using association code 40 FB for North American, but also fancy using code 55 FB for mainline bits.  If I can find the rail at a reasonable price.

Yeah, unfortunately it's a turn them yourself kind of a deal. Or find someone else with a lathe to turn them for you. The Micro Engineering triangular gauges are good for plain track, but you'll need at least one roller gauge for pointwork.

I would of thought you could use n gauge roller gauges and just work to tighter clearances on the crossings with 0.5 mm shim material at the frogs in place of gauges.   I do actually have some FS 160 gauges for code 40 rail but these where produced a while ago by a member of the association. 

https://www.dccconcepts.com/product/roller-gauge-whandle-n-scale-standard-9mm-2-pack/

If I actually have a copy of the yearbook, it must be lost with all the other important things.  I not even sure what it looked like.  

Are there any drawings of gauges I could take to a machinist?

I've sent you a PM with contact details for Alan.

Andy