Dock Street Sidings - has a new owner

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Looks even better now its fixed down and bedded in! I agree btw but it needs careful handling....

I have not really posted much on Lockdown Fen ......I must get round to it...quite a bit of weathering required....

FWIW it's built on SMS boards designed to fit in the 77L RUB - as is the next one...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Seeing Dock Street feature in the 'coming next month' section at the back of March's Railway Modeller has prompted me to post in this thread. I am the proud new (well - it's been a while now!) owner of Dock Street Sidings. I'm in the middle of setting up my indoor workshop/modelling room, and Dock Street was installed in the room over the weekend - so I can finally crack on and start using it! I've got some stock to weather, some more to acquire on my shopping list, and some locos to fettle. Hopefully you'll hear more from me soon.

Best wishes from a chilly West Somerset,

Phil

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, 009 Phil said:

Seeing Dock Street feature in the 'coming next month' section at the back of March's Railway Modeller has prompted me to post in this thread.

Here's a picture of Ian Manderson during the shoot. We a set up a Covid-friendly shoot in my garage over the summer with front and side doors open....and I suspect Ian was glad of the peace and quiet as obviously I couldn't interfere as normal.....RM trailer does seem to have missed a point though Phil.... ;)

and with all that stock in store I have been working on a successor....more to follow...

50374407091_1f14e3664c_z.jpg

• Like 9

• 2 years later...