Alsager Railway Association

Benjamin Brady

Hello 

Better late than never  , so a quick note , Alsager Railway Association are holding our Annual exhibition this weekend , and will be the final time our " O " gauge layout will be seen on the exhibition circuit , so if you are in the area please pop along and visit , 

You will be made most welcome .

Cheers 

• RMweb Premium

Hi all, just got back after setting up Oil Drum Lane at the Bentley Works the venue for the Alsager Exhibition

Fernwood TMD is a late entry following a layout having to pull due to the owner not being well.

A great selection of layouts and very good trade support with Topp Trains, Hobby Holidays, Ten Commandments, Eileen’s Emporian and Dapol plus others (see Uk Model shops website for full details.

Also great venue with loads of free parking

Sorry no discount on your next Bentley

Eltel - Oil Drum Lane

• RMweb Gold

Well I thought I was only going to get an hour at the show tomorrow but my job has been slightly changed so I don’t have to rush off quite so early now, can enjoy upto 3 hours there instead, shopping list at the ready and looking forward to it

Some great layouts there. Couple of the O gauge layouts were great. There was a huge one with a massive bridge as the focal point but my favourite was the german themed layout. The sound and smoke coming from that steam loco they had was very very good.

Day one over , 

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves , please feel free to post photos of show , and i hope you all enjoy yourselves tomorrow , and have a safe journey home ,

Sorry , i did like Aberdeen Kirk Hill & Ellesmere , that is not to say i did not enjoy the other layouts , 

Thanks everyone for attending .