DEFine Modellers Day 2018

PeteScR

Plans are now almost complete for our second DEFine Modellers Day planned for January 2018.

Follow this link to our blog for full details.

https://definemodellers.wordpress.com/

Pete

Will look forward to this. Incredible to believe Dave has already started to build a layout for a show which is more than 24hrs in the future...

Yup, me look forward to this as well.

I went along to the first one in January this year and had a reet good day, just chatting and having a look at the high quality of models on display. Well worth making the effort, in order to get some great pointers from such experts as Messrs Hanson and Penberth.

Cheers

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finishing another loco for Enigma Engineering.  Basically a Craftsman O2 which I have 'rescued' but with 'industrial' adaptations.  It may however still be in an unpainted raw state - so easy to spot!

Just finishing another loco for Enigma Engineering.  Basically a Craftsman O2 which I have 'rescued' but with 'industrial' adaptations.  It may however still be in an unpainted raw state - so easy to spot!

Currently in the process of painting it in my 'corporate' industrial diesel loco blue.

Hello

The 'undefined' from Northampton will be there tomorrow.

Cheers

George

Hello

Great day out. Thanks to the Define Crew for putting on such a wonderful event. Thanks to Richard for letting me play with his Trainset. Hope to be there next year.

Cheers

George

• Like 1

Really gutted that I couldn't make it this year, but an unmoveable double booking meant I couldn't slink away.

Lots of great photos there but the one that caught my eye was Messrs Wilson, Harris and Moore sitting down having a good old chuckle.......no doubt at my expense!!

Roll on next years DeFine and I'll make sure I can make it next time.....

cheers

Andy

• Like 1

Really gutted that I couldn't make it this year, but an unmoveable double booking meant I couldn't slink away.

Lots of great photos there but the one that caught my eye was Messrs Wilson, Harris and Moore sitting down having a good old chuckle.......no doubt at my expense!!

Roll on next years DeFine and I'll make sure I can make it next time.....

cheers

Andy

As if we would do that Andy!

Looking forward to catching up with you at Stafford.

Regards,

Bill.

• Like 1