00 gauge class 507-315 emu kit 3d designed cast resin

I am looking to hire a new 3d designer to make some alterations to my 3d printed class 507-315 emu kit as the original designer is too busy working on designing parts for the new shape Ford Fiesta, and I will be waiting ages if I stay with them for the design work.

I need someone who has a good knowledge of multiple units.

Currently all bodysides are in 3 side sections for each coach, I have all the stl files and pdf drawings, I could do with these joined together so that each bodyside can be 3d printed as one full bodyside.

Also I need someone who can design the pantograph coach roof and pantograph coach inner end ( panto side) from the existing roof and inner end stl files, I have only the pdf drawing file for the new inner end and pantograph coach roof.

I also need some tabs adding to the inside of the roofs and ends to make it easier to attach the bodysides to the roofs and ends, and add small details that the original designer missed off.

And finally someone who can design the floors bogies and underframe components at a later date and someone who can do etched nickel silver window frames for the kit.

Please private message me on here if you can do this or recommend anyone who can do 3d design work or etching.

Thanks

Regards

Andy

• Like 1