Shapeways deals and offers

I've just heard this FREE POSTAGE news from shapeways in my email.

Useful for you customers and shop owners;

From Monday to Sunday (November 20th-26th) there will be FREE SHIPPING for Own Models Only, for orders over $25.

On Cyber Monday, November 27th, there will be FREE SHIPPING for both Shoppers and Own Models, for orders over $25.

If you would like to take advantage of these offers, we have the following tips for you.

If you are ordering your Own Models:

You can upload your models to the site ahead of time, and order next week!

Do this to avoid potentially slower upload times on busy days (especially Monday the 27th), and to avoid any last-minute model rejections.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/bobsbitsandbobs

Edited by How about a Dictator Loco Class?

• RMweb Gold

Tks. I have a basket pre-loaded although the free shipping isn't what it was given they now have a cheap/er rate BUT am wondering if the free shipping will apply to the premium rate shipping? In which case it's worthwhile as I'd potentially have $250 worth of items to be printed/shipped so I'd want premium courier/tracking etc

Tks. I have a basket pre-loaded although the free shipping isn't what it was given they now have a cheap/er rate BUT am wondering if the free shipping will apply to the premium rate shipping? In which case it's worthwhile as I'd potentially have $250 worth of items to be printed/shipped so I'd want premium courier/tracking etc

I don't know but usually it's only free for standard shipping. I think it unlikely sadly. But standard can be tracked I think? I've done it a few times.