FEA-E/FEA-S Intermodal Wagons in OO Gauge

Hattons Dave

Wow, looking good on first sight! Are you able to confirm whether the salmon (track carriers) shall be available as separate items? As I would like all my GBRf FEA-S to be infrastructure/departmental. The Trench models would be a brilliant compliment to the track carrier in future releases.

• RMweb Gold

Wow, looking good on first sight! Are you able to confirm whether the salmon (track carriers) shall be available as separate items? As I would like all my GBRf FEA-S to be infrastructure/departmental. The Trench models would be a brilliant compliment to the track carrier in future releases.

Morning!

The track carriers won't be available to purchase separately I'm afraid.

Cheers,

Dave

• 5 months later...
  • RMweb Gold
Hi all,

Alongside the RHTT vehicles, we have also received all of the colour samples of our forthcoming FEA wagons.  The wagons incorporate a wealth of fine detail and printing, including the variations for the track panel wagons and standard vehicles used for container traffic. 

Alongside the RHTT, it has taken slightly longer than usual to create the samples which has meant production has slipped back slightly.  We now expect the wagons to be delivered in early February and we will update everyone with an exact date when we have it.

We are very happy with how these look and would love to know what you think as well.

For those attending the Great Electric Train Show in Milton Keynes this weekend we will have these samples on display alongside updates on our other projects.

Order yours today HERE

Cheers,

Dave

post-28458-0-96016200-1539271196_thumb.jpg
post-28458-0-57906300-1539271202_thumb.jpg
post-28458-0-90102300-1539271209_thumb.jpg
post-28458-0-06914800-1539271215_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

• RMweb Premium

For those attending the Great Electric Train Show in Milton Keynes this weekend we will have these samples on display alongside updates on our other projects.

And they did look good.

I may have to purchase one or two that aren't green or blue.....

Cheers,

Mick

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • RMweb Gold

Hi all,

Our FEA container wagons are set to arrive at Hattons shortly and will be released on Thursday 14th March.

We’ll be processing all pre-orders on Tuesday 12th and despatching the following day, so please ensure your card details are up to date.

If you are still yet to order, we suggest pre-ordering to ensure you get your set as soon as possible. You can do so on THIS page of our website.

Cheers,

Dave

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just got home from work and opened my four GBRf/Metronet FEA wagons. These are superb - heavy enough so that they don't go bouncing around the layout, very finely detailed and with enough clips supplied to ensure that the blue tops don't go pinging off into the distance.

A welcome addition to my increasing supply of all things yellow - cheers Hattons!

• RMweb Gold

Picked up a Freightliner liveried one from Alton Model Centre on Friday and like others am very impressed. Haven't had time to compare them with my Dapol's FEA-B yet. Looking forward to the RHTTs which look very impressive. Good to see Hattons getting their products out to other model shops, and getting them out at the same time as they start to sell them themselves.

all the best

Godfrey

Edited by Godfrey Glyn

• RMweb Gold

I was looking forward to getting some of the track carrying metronet ones but really can’t afford the difference in price between those and the standard ones, seems an awful lot just for some extra flat panels

saying that the price of the standard empty wagon is the same regardless of livery (£32) but the metronet track carrier is £9 more than the freightliner one at £59, seems a bit odd, the only thing I can think off is having to pay extra royalties to use the metronet name 

Edited by big jim
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
On 16/03/2019 at 15:57, jools1959 said:

I’ve pre ordered some of the Freightliner versions, when can I expect to get billed and receive them?

Hi jools1959, all pre-orders were processed last week and have been sent out.

I would advise getting in touch with our helpdesk via phone (0151 733 3655) or email (info@hattons.co.uk) and the team will be more than happy to help you.

Cheers,

Dave

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 18/08/2023 at 11:19, Simon Bendall said:

These 3D prints are an option https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284859610018 Need a bit of work on the corners to fit over the Hattons spigots.

Thanks - Ideally on the look out for the Hattons type. If anyone has some spare that would be really helpful or I would be willing to buy he full wagon with the track carrying panels included 😄