Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

Vodafone "Xmas" Advert

lambiedg

Vodafone seem to be embarking (pun intended) on a Xmas advert "Serial" starring Martin Freeman.

In the first episode that I've seen we meet our hero taking a platform seat next to a young woman watching "It's a Wonderful Life" on her phone.

Then we get the real pitch of the ad which I'll let pass.

Finally we see a train departing apparently with our hero aboard.

Now we come to the nub of the matter:

The unit is in the current ScotRail livery and I'd like to know if any brighter members know which station it is leaving.

In the second part we meet our stars on a beach that appears to be overlooked by Culzean Castle.

So my guess is that the adverts were filmed on one campaign and that the station is close by - Ayr???

Over to you guys...........

I am surprised that people can be bothered to distinguish between any kind of advert, especially something given the base label of "xmas". 

I use the ad-breaks as times to spend perusing the internet, and although I hear the soundtrack I have no idea what the video looks like. In fact, on the occasion that I actually watch the full tv version; I am quite shocked at the result.