OO gauge Crowdfunded APT-P (Warley announcement)

DJM Dave

On 25/02/2019 at 19:46, Colin_McLeod said:

I know Dave doesn't post here any more but I do hope he reads this thread. In among the negative posts there is some constructive criticism but no indication that those making constructive remarks are communicating to Dave's e mail.

Even a one line post from Dave to confirm he is still on RMweb would be reassuring.

His profile says he’s not logged on since October 2018, that’s not to say he doesn’t have another account which he doesn’t use for viewing only.

• RMweb Gold
11 minutes ago, Great Western said:

His profile says he’s not logged on since October 2018, that’s not to say he doesn’t have another account which he doesn’t use for viewing only.

I can't speak for the mods but I don't think 2 accounts (for whatever reason) is allowed.

You can read a lot of threads without being a member.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, chris p bacon said:

Whilst that is true, there have been posters in the past who have been banned for multiple accounts.

Like most things in life it all depends on what you do with them ;)

If multiple accounts are created to cause trouble then action is taken. Otherwise I guess it's not an issue.

• Agree 3

• Moderators
4 hours ago, black and decker boy said:

Fairly easy to have multiple accounts so long as you have multiple email addresses.

It's proper popcorn when you can see posts arguing with each other coming from the same IP address. I rarely take immediate action; I just wait until the hole's so deep no-one can hear them scream. :)

• Like 5
  • Funny 12

Hi chums,

I did send an e-mail to Dave regarding the points made a little way up the thread (height of the driver's door window, the shape of the smaller grille and the proximity of the destination blind window to the larger grille) to which I did receive a reply thanking for the comments. He also said that he picked up another item (that no-one else has spotted).

I won't divulge what it was, as it was a personal reply - but I have asked him if I could mention what it was on this thread. As soon as I have a positive response, I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Philip

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Philou said:

Hi chums,

I did send an e-mail to Dave regarding the points made a little way up the thread (height of the driver's door window, the shape of the smaller grille and the proximity of the destination blind window to the larger grille) to which I did receive a reply thanking for the comments. He also said that he picked up another item (that no-one else has spotted).

I won't divulge what it was, as it was a personal reply - but I have asked him if I could mention what it was on this thread. As soon as I have a positive response, I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Philip

If we guess right will you tell us?

I suppose we could do 'you're getting warmer ..............' ;)

I just checked and I haven't yet received a reply, but as soon as I do, I'll let you know (obviously if he says 'no' then that'll be it).

Cheers,

Philip

• Thanks 1

I can't see what the other error is and i look after the original ! Mind you it's hard to tell from a photo what the problem is and i haven't seen the 3D print yet.

No doubt Dave will sort it, at least he's picked up on it.

Brian

• Like 1

Hello
 have oly just found out about the APT. Realy shame I missed the crowd funding deadline. I am thinking of getting the 14 car set .
May some people on here can answer some questions .
Sine the model will have two DTS and two power cars . Will I need two DCC chips for the power cars and two function chips for the DTS?
Does any one know if any one is doing a sound chip for the APT?

Spare parts . has any one had any dealings with DJ models for spares ,are they good or bad?

Last question how long will the model be in meters ?

John