Durnstown

yellowvanman

Happy New Year Bro,

Durnstown is looking good the lastest pics with a bit of green stuff about the place really bring it to life. The Crompton look nice sitting in the Brewery siding.

Cheers Peter.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bro,

Llanbourne is still powered by the old H&M Clipper that dad bought with our first train set. :lol: Good too see you have made some progress, and i think the first pic in this post is the first pic without a Combi or beetle in view.;)

Cheers Peter.

Hi chaps , cheers for comments , maybe if I keep the old controller going they will come back into fasion ..maybe not...,I love the new DDc stuff and would be great to have sound chips ect ...but theres one thing Ive seen in various pics and vid clips which would really annoy me ,why do locos have there tail lights on when hauling a train??? ....do you have any control over lights?..also locos should not have the headlight on in a yard or depot just marker lights ..just being picky i suppose ( or jealous !) .. also bro how did I forget the VW in that first pic..?..its like those railway paintings where every one has a mouse hidden in it somwhere.. cheers YVM.

Hi chaps , cheers for comments , maybe if I keep the old controller going they will come back into fasion ..maybe not...,I love the new DDc stuff and would be great to have sound chips ect ...but theres one thing Ive seen in various pics and vid clips which would really annoy me ,why do locos have there tail lights on when hauling a train??? ....do you have any control over lights?..also locos should not have the headlight on in a yard or depot just marker lights ..just being picky i suppose ( or jealous !) .. also bro how did I forget the VW in that first pic..?..its like those railway paintings where every one has a mouse hidden in it somwhere.. cheers YVM.

Hi bro,

With the DCC you can turn off the tail lights I am not sure about turning off the headlight and keeping the markerlights on but them you can' t have everything.:D I have a couple of sound chipped loco's you can have a play when you come over in April.;)

Cheers Peter.

• 1 month later...

Hi Chaps..no updates for a while as not much progress at the mo....I`m sure i`ll get back in the mood sooner or later... Up in the loft the other day and found some more old locos( 2x20s which never made it over-seas to P.C.Ms Llanbourne :D ) ..will be over soon bruv so will bring some bits...cheers for now YVM..

post-6833-0-63275500-1300392363_thumb.jpg

Good work YVM, I might take my Golf to the VW garage and then I can watch the 20s and 37s whilst it is being serviced!

You might have a job parking by the looks of things, plus the driver of the Merc can't park for sh1t, typical.:lol:

Hi Bro,

Still getting a few warm days, fingers crossed for when you arrive in a few weeks.

I don't remember leaving those 20s, It is possable that there is still a Hornby class 47 in mum and dads roof as one went for a flying lesson because it wouldn't go through my points.:angry: what bits? a couple of mk1s if you still have them.;)

Cheers Peter.

Archived