Class 37 37705.

dasatcopthorne

Hi Guys.

Just bought a Bachmann 37706 but would like to renumber it.

I'd like 37705 but can anyone please tell me what Depot Plaques it carried from being renumbered to 37705 until it lost its Triple Grey livery please?

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave,

I have a picture of 37705 at Eastleigh around May 1993,carrying the Ripple Lane torch plaque,if that's any help...

Neil

Sorry for the late reply Neil.

Been away at the Manchester Show.

I'd love to see that pic please.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave,

I was taking slides and prints back then,this one's a print.Unfortunately I don't have the means to post the picture atm,but am looking into it(i.e. will need some advice).Another option would be if I could get a copy of said print and forward it on to you.I will investigate and let you know.

Neil

• 4 months later...

Hi Dave,

I was taking slides and prints back then,this one's a print.Unfortunately I don't have the means to post the picture atm,but am looking into it(i.e. will need some advice).Another option would be if I could get a copy of said print and forward it on to you.I will investigate and let you know.

Neil

Hi Dave,

Back in the mists of time you were enquiring about the livery on 37705.

I've now been able to get a copy of my print done.I have to say that I'm disappointed with the quality,it's not as sharp as my original,which obviously I want to keep.I should probably have got a copy using the negative,but that would be hard to find right now...

However,you're welcome to have a copy if you still need it,not sure how we would arrange this?

Neil