Southern Region Coaches from my Workbench

Having looked through my pile of Comet coach sides last year, and bearing in mind the impending Bachmann release of Bulleid coaches I decided to make up some BCK's. I had 5 sets of sides in total so decided to make them all as a batch. I managed to paint the sides before the weather deteriorated before Christmas, with the rest completed after.

DSCF3349.JPG.42f320b546b43599c6a9c5ae4a31e7ab.JPG

I gave one coach to a friend in exchange for things he had done for me, so I now have 4 + 2 completed previously so should be able to make a prototypical Atlantic Coast Express formation with one of the two tavern car sets currently under construction.

It will be interesting to see how the coaches compare with the new Bachmann coaches when they are released. 

Edited by 145 Squadron
Restore photo
  • Like 5
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Round of applause 1

7 hours ago, 145 Squadron said:

Having looked through my pile of Comet coach sides last year, and bearing in mind the impending Bachmann release of Bulleid coaches I decided to make up some BCK's. I had 5 sets of sides in total so decided to make them all as a batch. I managed to paint the sides before the weather deteriorated before Christmas, with the rest completed after.

DSCF3349.JPG.8800d91ce4093fd7e01620359c99d9bc.JPG

I gave one coach to a friend in exchange for things he had done for me, so I now have 4 + 2 completed previously so should be able to make a prototypical Atlantic Coast Express formation with one of the two tavern car sets currently under construction.

It will be interesting to see how the coaches compare with the new Bachmann coaches when they are released. 

That looks really good. Nicely done!