Farish incoming - December 2017

Andy Y

GRAHAM FARISH N SCALE

372-247 Class 47/0 No. 47209 ‘Herbert Austin’ in BR Railfreight Distribution livery 8 6PIN £124.95

Farish_47209_2.jpg

372-248 Class 47/4 No. 47550 ‘University of Dundee’ in BR InterCity main line livery 8 6PIN £124.95

• Like 9

Oh dear.

I was hoping not to have to buy anymore 47s, but that RDS version is a ripper.

I to was hoping not to buy anymore 47s, for me they only way Gf can do this is to only do them in green. Anything from banger blue and beyond has a lasting call until it it eventual aquired; I may leave it a bit though to see what prices they end up as.

Did Farish say they were doing Sealink Mk1's or did I imagine it?

They are currently in the time machine that is between announcement and delivery......I believe it will be the latter half of 2018 before we see them.....meanwhile, 47550 may join the stock list...

Later,

Stu from EGDL.

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

The 47's are arriving in the shops now.  Does 47550 come with miniature snowploughs in the bits pack by any chance?   I have found a couple of pictures of it with them fitted. 

The 47's are arriving in the shops now.  Does 47550 come with miniature snowploughs in the bits pack by any chance?   I have found a couple of pictures of it with them fitted.

As far as I am aware none of the recent Class 47 models come with miniature snowploughs, it would have been useful

47s look very good but ANOTHER price rise? Anyone seen them for around the £100 mark anywhere?

No chance - the max discount Bachmann allow off RRP for first 3 months is 15% meaning £114.70ish is the lowest you're likely to find it.

Cheers,

Alan

Edited by Dr Al

that's annoying if some have them for 106 quid as I was informed that 114 was lowest price they could sell for as new release

i was tempted to buy 47550 as well but given the cost of the hobby now I'll just wait for a sale or a future release in swallow livery

I have the new railfreight distribution one though will run it in at weekend when got time

next year we need res livery too please farish if reading this! or how about royal ordinance corps or whatever it was, or dutch?

Tim

Rails and a few others have them at £106 - so who knows what RRP price Bachfar sold them to the trade at.

Paul

That's rather strange given the RRP is supposedly £134.95 - either there's a blunder there or Bachmann have become more flexible.

i was tempted to buy 47550 as well but given the cost of the hobby now I'll just wait for a sale or a future release in swallow livery

Tim

Bear in mind that you'll be waiting at least 2 years or probably more as Bachmann have announced this year's 47 liveries (which don't include Swallow) and those that have just arrived are 2017 announcements.

Might be worth a repaint!

Cheers,

Alan