BRM February '18 + 16-page Weathering Special & DVD

SteveCole

Hi

Apologies for the duplicated pages! Attached is the full feature, correct this time!

If anyone who is a subscriber or has bought BRM Feb would like this emailed through to them please email either myself ruth.jamieson@warnersgroup.co.uk or andy.mcvittie@warnersgroup.co.uk

Enjoy!

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi

Apologies for the duplicated pages! Attached is the full feature, correct this time!

If anyone who is a subscriber or has bought BRM Feb would like this emailed through to them please email either myself ruth.jamieson@warnersgroup.co.uk or andy.mcvittie@warnersgroup.co.uk

Enjoy!

Would it be possible to just post a copy of page 86?  At the moment in my total ineptitude I can't work out how I can get a full A4 size print of just that page - which is all I need to slip in over the duplicated page.

I don't know whether this counts as a complaint or not. Some guy was moaning on Facebook that BRM was "full of kettles" and he was cancelling his subscription. Consequently I hurried out to buy a copy only to find a balance of traction in the magazine. It was not full of "kettles" at all.

Now I shall have to buy next month's to see if there's any change.

I don't know whether this counts as a complaint or not. Some guy was moaning on Facebook that BRM was "full of kettles" and he was cancelling his subscription. Consequently I hurried out to buy a copy only to find a balance of traction in the magazine. It was not full of "kettles" at all.

Now I shall have to buy next month's to see if there's any change.

It never is. It's usually just some idiot that doesn't think that a magazine should cater to a wide variety of people and only have what they like in it. The fact they have used "kettles" shows that they are narrow minded.

Personally though, I often find it's the opposite with too much Modern Image. ;)

Jason

• Like 2

It never is. It's usually just some idiot that doesn't think that a magazine should cater to a wide variety of people and only have what they like in it. The fact they have used "kettles" shows that they are narrow minded.

Personally though, I often find it's the opposite with too much Modern Image. ;)

Jason

It never ceases to amaze me how many people expect mainstream magazines to reflect their personal interests all the time. The hobby is probably broader than it has ever been in terms of the range of interests, and editors have somehow to keep everyone happy. It can't be easy. What's more, we can all learn from almost any layout, or any building/construction article irrespective of period. Techniques have a wide application.

• RMweb Premium

No sign of my subs copy in sunny (yeah, right :no: ) North Wales....guess it's still in the postal backlog after the holidays...still, thought best to flag it up!

Edit: Panic over; just arrived!

David

Edited by Grafarman

• RMweb Premium

Have all subscribers got thier issues now in the UK.

I haven't got mine, first time ever,

Owen

I can't say if everyone has of course but you should have had it by now. Drop me a PM with your address and we'll get you sorted.

See my edit above; my subs copy just arrived - clearly a postal delay somewhere...

David

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Andy for the heads up about the Bachmann video. I had a quick scan through and watched the Pendon video but missed the Bachmann one completely! Very interesting indeed and will be looking in next weekend to see what new goodies there will be appearing.

I see the Narrow Gauge magazine and Guide to Weathering are now there as well. Very good value for what I paid in the Sale.

Cheers

Ian

Ok.. Give up, where is the Bachmann video link?

• RMweb Premium

I can't say if everyone has of course but you should have had it by now. Drop me a PM with your address and we'll get you sorted.

Thanks Andy. It has arrived this morning. As Grafarman says it most be a postal issue.

I look forward to reading it.

Thanks

Owen

Thanks for the link and the quick reply. And it's not on my page 95, I did download on the first day.

If you delete (archive) and re-download you should get an updated version. On an earlier version I found the link on the welcome page of the weathering supplement (page 211).

You will also find a web address (not hotlinked) for the Weathering Video in the top right corner of this page.

Judging by the 44 YouTube views at the time of writing, this video is also proving somewhat elusive for people to find.

It is however well worth tracking down.

• RMweb Gold

Edit: I left this post hanging for a while so didn't see Cornholio's post above.

While we're at it, a couple of small issues:

Instead of the weathering video on page 211, I'm consistently getting the Bachmann video. I also cannot enlarge the videos, they remain thumbnail sized (as if Alan from Modelu had been along :D ). It doesn't help to redownload. I'm on a laptop with Win10.

post-738-0-11697600-1515231547_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mikkel

While we're at it, a couple of small issues:

Instead of the weathering video on page 211, I'm consistently getting the Bachmann video. I also cannot enlarge the videos, they remain thumbnail sized (as if Alan from Modelu had been along :D ). It doesn't help to redownload. I'm on a laptop with Win10.

Udklip.JPG

There isn't a clickable link for the Weathering video, you have to type the (short) web address printed in the top right corner into your internet browser.