Bachmann Parrot Wagon

Garethp8873

Certainly excited to hear about Bachmann's announcement of the WD/LMS Parrot wagon. Looking forward to seeing this develop :)

38-740 War Office 'Parrot' Bogie Wagon in W˄D livery with Sheeted Tank Load

New Tooling, represents wagons with pressed steel sides as built for the First World War

38-741 War Office 'Parrot' Bogie Wagon in LMS Grey livery

They must have derived it from the Warflats.

Just the thing I need to add to my SECR collection.

These were the design for the early WWll Warflats and it was updated to the 50 ton version that Bachmann are due to release but not forgetting the Poll that Parkside do as a kit, see Rail Album for more details of all Warflat types!

Mark Saunders

These were the design for the early WWll Warflats and it was updated to the 50 ton version that Bachmann are due to release but not forgetting the Poll that Parkside do as a kit, see Rail Album for more details of all Warflat types!

Mark Saunders

Sorry I ment Bachmann must have derived it from their Warflats.

Excellent news indeed! See they are also listed as in production, according to the main 2018 topic! 

Will certainly be adding a few few of these to my list, along with the addition of the Robinson ROD. :locomotive:

Something tells me I'll soon be building a Transition Siding extension to my 009 WW1 Trench Railway...  :paint:

post-20663-0-58383000-1515353641_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Looks like my model of Lulworth Castle will be getting some traffic from Bovington! Very welcome announcement and by the look of it in time for the 1918 commemoration.

Shame that neither the WWl Ministry of Munitions 20 ton or 21 ton WWll iron ore hoppers have been announced!

Mark Saunders