Tweezers

Don't ship to the US - surprise, especially since the postage would probably be 4 times the price :jester:

BUT

several identical items on eBay.com for various prices and with free shipping - ordered...

Links provided for US members...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Anti-Magnetic-tweezers-Set-Of-6-Precision-Epoxy-Coated-Tweezers-Stainless-Steel/162554991509?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/6in1-Pro-ESD-Coated-Stainless-Steel-Bent-Sharp-Tip-Precision-Tweezers-Set-HS1016/232550676939?hash=item362519b9cb:g:480AAOSwPzhaCl-4

Thanks for posting.

Edited by Ian Abel

Did anyone else get a free gift with theirs? I cut open the little plastic mailing bag and a recently deceased spider fell out. I hate spiders...

Did anyone else get a free gift with theirs? I cut open the little plastic mailing bag and a recently deceased spider fell out. I hate spiders...

No, mine arrived wihout any foreign bodies. They did arrive with two other items ordered from the same seller the following day! Excellent tweezers and, as stated in a post above, the protective sleeves really do stay in place

Tim T

No, but I did get a surprise; I carefully cut the top of the packet, lifted it up, and all the tweezers fell out of the hole in the bottom......

Great tweezers though

Anyone tried them on nose hair yet? :no:

I bet that makes your eyes water.

Reminds me of those little nose/ear hair trimmers that someone *kindly* got me for Christmas a few years ago... Instructions badly translated from Chineses advised against inserting trimmer more than 100mm into nose or ear. 100mm???

:O

• Like 1