New items/Catalogues 2018

Allegheny1600

It's that time of year again when the manufacturers lay out their plans for the coming year for how they plan to part you from your cash.

I'll start off with the new Trix (& Minitrix) catalogue;

http://streaming.maerklin.de/public-media/nh2018/EN_trix_nh2018_Internet.pdf

Cheers,

John.

Ps Minitrix pages 1-59, Trix H0 from page 60 onwards.

Edited by Allegheny1600

Not only is this going to be a fantastic year, I predict an expensive one too. Piko's plans are hitting quite a few sweet spots at SM42 towers this year. 

Green ET22 anyone?

Andy

thanks for posting links

when do jouef lima rivarossi release new catalogues? also what about busch as interested to see feldbahn new items!

cheers

Tim

They are on the Hornby website and available through Faversham Models(no connection) They seem quite reasonably priced as well so I suspect they are smaller(page numbers) than previous years. They are also advertised as 2017/18 for all 4 available. Arnold, Jouef, Electrotren and Rivarossi. No Arnold TT this year and no Lima.

Not bad for us continental N Gaugers but not too flash either. I am glad that the Vectrons have been announced as coming out in the stunning new SBB Cargo International livery as that is a must! I am intrigued by the new SBB Crocodile, definitely a welcome addition given the age of the Arnold model but I m not sure whether I'll be chopping mine in any time soon.

I get an internal server error 500...

And so do I using the link from here, but it is still active from the e-mail LS Models sent me.

If you can PM me with your e-mail address, I can e-mail you the .pdf file (12 pages and just under 1MB in size)

Hornby International have announced what they are doing for 2018: https://www.Hornby.com/media/euro/Int_SS_2018_SP.pdf  

The catalogue is for summer/spring and I believe there should be a further announcement later in the year. 

Unfortunately the 4 different paper catalogues released a few weeks ago do not show these new releases and only show previously announced items from last year. Quite why Hornby produced this catalogue of existing products so close to their new releases, I do not know!!