We think it would be useful for friends and customers to know when we expect to announce new Minerva models.

We are delighted to say that 3 new models will be announced in the next  5 months. We are not going to tell you yet what they are, but look out for the following dates.

28th January   Bristol 0 Gauge show

3rd March       Gauge 0 Guild Kettering

2nd June         Gauge 0 Guild Doncaster

Come along to our stand and be first with the latest!!

Chris B and Chris K

• Like 8

Well, it's 28 January here in New Zealand already - how about a peek at what Bristolians are about to find out ?  The imagination's running wild......

dch05+

From the Minerva website this morning it appears to be a GWR Gunpowder Van in GWR & BR liveries for estimated delivery in March 2018

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello I've been waiting for the Kettering "New model" release description but due to snow it has been delayed.

Any clue what it is to be?  I'm planning some spends and want to know if I've got to put all my eggs in one Ixion/Minerva basket or can I spread it about a bit, like.

Best

........*&^%$£.....another week has gone buy since the proposed new Minerva Models announcement at Kettering and since then I've read that you are waiting for some paperwork before making the announcement?

Go on give us a clue, please.

I'm trying to put together my Spring shopping list and I don't want to lose out on a quality model for my stock.

For instance is it a Loco, wagon or passenger item, that at least would give a clue to expected costing.  Also I'm sure its availability was to be imminent but I could have just wished that.

Looking forward to hearing something soon.

Best

Edited by Barnaby

.......Go on give us a clue, please.

I'm trying to put together my Spring shopping list and I don't want to lose out on a quality model for my stock.

For instance is it a Loco, wagon or passenger item, that at least would give a glue to expected costing.  Also I'm sure its availability was to be imminent but I could have just wished that.

Looking forward to hearing something soon.

Letting the cat out of the bag even at this late stage may not make make business sense otherwise it would be in the public domain if this was not the case.  Unfortunately 'fishing' for  infomation is also a tactic used by competition to gain a competitive edge, so unfortunately we have to wait a little longer.  It's nice that this small company is committed to producing products in a very reasonable time unlike another company I won't mention.

Edited by Greenmodelmonkey
  • Like 2

Hello greenmodelmonkey while I can understand your comments can I point out that the cat was supposed to be out of the bag at Kettering.and only snow stopped that happening.

I suppose if I read your comment about business sense then the delay now would also have happened then as that is the only way the parts fit ie there is an unforeseen delay to the build timetable.

They are a great company and all the products I have of theirs are wonderful which is why I wanted to know what was up and coming as I was working to the Kettering timetable.

Best

Hello greenmodelmonkey while I can understand your comments can I point out that the cat was supposed to be out of the bag at Kettering.and only snow stopped that happening.

I suppose if I read your comment about business sense then the delay now would also have happened then as that is the only way the parts fit ie there is an unforeseen delay to the build timetable.

They are a great company and all the products I have of theirs are wonderful which is why I wanted to know what was up and coming as I was working to the Kettering timetable.

Best

Barnaby, totally understand where you are coming from and I am also very eager myself. For info I was also working to another suppliers timetable in the past and they kept missing the deadline by years! ;-)

• Like 1

Barnaby, totally understand where you are coming from and I am also very eager myself. For info I was also working to another suppliers timetable in the past and they kept missing the deadline by years! ;-)

We are tweaking some drawings so please be patient a little longer. 

Regards,

Chris

• Like 1