Accurascale Announce OO HUO - NEW PRE-TOPS RUN ANNOUNCED 23/07/2020

When the packages get to the UK, is there a tracking link, as my advice from Irish Model Railways has a tracking link which only opens as a shipping advice from them to me, but no courier tracking link. I ask as I'm out and about this week with neighbours away on hols, so would help if we are getting a DPD tracking link as their system is v good, giving real time progress of the courier.

• RMweb Gold

When the packages get to the UK, is there a tracking link, as my advice from Irish Model Railways has a tracking link which only opens as a shipping advice from them to me, but no courier tracking link. I ask as I'm out and about this week with neighbours away on hols, so would help if we are getting a DPD tracking link as their system is v good, giving real time progress of the courier.

Hi rembrow, we are working for better software integration with DPD as DPD Ireland uses and antiquated software system compared to elsewhere (much to our frustration!). It can generate tracking numbers though, so if you email us at info@accurascale.co.uk we can provide a tracking number for you when we're back in the office tomorrow (no bank holiday here!)

Cheers,

Fran

Hi rembrow, we are working for better software integration with DPD as DPD Ireland uses and antiquated software system compared to elsewhere (much to our frustration!). It can generate tracking numbers though, so if you email us at info@accurascale.co.uk we can provide a tracking number for you when we're back in the office tomorrow (no bank holiday here!)

Cheers,

Fran

Thanks Fran, will e-mail tomorrow. What's this 'no bank holiday tomorrow' missing the fun of getting stuck in a traffic jam - you lucky guys.

• RMweb Gold

Just got a text from DPD Ireland......package being delivered between 13:24 - 14:24...…..

Keith

Hi Fran,

My pack of these great little wagons arrived during the window advised by DPD for which many thanks.

To be honest I was quite surprised to get the text from DPD today, I expected that they would arrive on Tuesday at the earliest  - I didn't even realise that DPD made deliveries on a Sunday let alone a Bank Holiday.

Keith

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Fran,

My pack of these great little wagons arrived during the window advised by DPD for which many thanks.

To be honest I was quite surprised to get the text from DPD today, I expected that they would arrive on Tuesday at the earliest  - I didn't even realise that DPD made deliveries on a Sunday let alone a Bank Holiday.

Keith

Thanks Keith, it was a surprise to us too, but we're delighted that you guys have got them so quickly so you can start enjoying them! Cutting waiting and delivery times is part of the Accurascale philosophy! 

• RMweb Gold

Opened a box of hoppers this afternoon and got them out on the track to see they look:

post-586-0-01353100-1527452423.jpg

You may notice that the hoppers are quite close together. As I am lucky in being able to haver large radius curves on my layout I decided to try some Roco close-couplings:

post-586-0-82318700-1527452661.jpg

They work perfectly, the buffers just about touch and its fantastic watching the sprung buffers working as the train moves into the curve - the buffers doing what they are supposed to do!!

Am a bit short on siding space on my layout at the moment so a couple of the hoppers got a shower when parked-up:

post-586-0-54489300-1527452971.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again, these hoppers are fantastic!!  Roll-on the next announcements.....

Keith

• Like 5

Just received my 3 packs and wow what a stunning model, must be one of if not the most detailed oo rtr wagon, congratulations on this first UK outline model. What also impressed me is the quality of the packaging, each 3 wagon set is in a flexible plastic two part tray which locks together, which goes inside a tough box where the lid fully covers the base. The box has a stylish logo and product schematic printed on, then the box is secured further with a clear plastic wrapper. What a stylish, quality product - many thanks.

• RMweb Premium

post-68-0-24628400-1527601085_thumb.jpeg

These are really, jolly good. What Rembrow said about the packaging too, YouTube unboxing video and tissues, that’s before you get to the contents..

• Like 3

Great looking wagons, incredible level of detailing and feel simultaneously sturdy yet vulnerable with the very fine additional detail parts.  The packaging is quite simply beautiful.  Well done to the team, looking forward to further announcements with interest....  :angel:

Early DPD delivery this morning, very impressed with the sturdy packaging but even more impressed with the very fine detail of these models - quite stunning. A job of just a few minutes to pop the wheels out and replace with some 51L P4 wheels. Maybe not quite so free rolling with these fitted but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Just need to fit some DG couplings and then apply some weathering and rust. Looking forward to more models of this standard from Accurascale.

• RMweb Gold

Mine arrived today too - delivery driver was struggling to find the house called Abbotswood Junction LOL!

What can I add to what has already been said? Stunning! And SWMBO was well impressed with the packaging too....

Only issue with mine - and sounds churlish to mention it - on 1 of the 6 is that one of the hopper operating levers has become detatched ....but is in the box so easy to re-attach with superglue. Might be worth others just checking theirs, if loose will be much harder to find if they get lost on your layout

Cant justify more than 6 of these to run in a mixed rake with 21 tonners and minerals...but cant wait to see what next model will be, something else that spans the eras if possible please gentlemen!

Thanks again

Phil

I got my text this morning and the wagons duly arrived. All I can say is 'Wow'! The quality of the packaging is second to none, and then I actually got one of the wagons out for a proper look!

A superb product from top to bottom, I suspect more will have to be ordered when funds permit!

I'm very much looking forward to what comes next!

Cheers

J

My three arrived today - sensationally good models.

Very satisfied and very impressed, they are worth every penny.

Bar raised methinks? Next please - wibble...

Yes, they look lovely, even though not for me. But i have bought some buffers today. So we will see. Looking forward to the next product. Need to keep the momentum up if we are experiencing a real game changer.

• Like 1