Diddy Yard, OO Gauge in 30cm x 25cm

Hi Luke it's just unbelievable anything for a quick fix i can understand taking my tools but why a model layout.:(

It's awful and a great shame that they would take diddy yard. The amount of time and effort that goes into a model railway layout is huge and not easily replaced. At least a layout is easier to track than tools. Have you put stuff out on social media just to let everyone know about diddy yard in case someone tries to sell it to them?

Guest ShildonShunter

Hi Luke my wife is going to do that for me as I dont use Facebook. People don't realise the passion and effort that goes into making a model layout.

Guest ShildonShunter

I'm really sorry to hear about your break in.

I hope the police can catch the theives.

I will keep a look out on eBay, guntree etc as they may try to sell it there.

Jerry

Thanks Jerry much appreciated mate.
  • Like 1

Hello Kevin,

Not sure what to say apart from so sorry to hear about what has happened. I just hope that you will continue to carry on modelling and not let this put you off. You obviously have a skill and talent which is appreciated by all here.

Woody

Guest ShildonShunter

Thanks Woody for your kind words I'm still upset about the whole thing but I have started a new CBC this afternoon as I love model rail modelling. Thanks to all for all the kind words and comments.:)

• Like 1

Well this morning I have woke with a sad heart to find that my shed come man cave where I do all my railway dioramas and modelling was broken into most of my tools taken along with the Diddy Yard which I purchased from Jerry and I was enjoying working on the extension part of this layout. There are some horrible scum of the earth people out there. The police are making enquires all my hard work vanished in an instant. Now I'm rethinking of relocating my modelling to the house and find a quiet corner to continue my modelling for extra safety.:(

Oh no, that is terrible news, very sorry to hear of the break in and loss, there are some truly despicable people out there. I hope they get caught, at least the layout is instantly recognisable. Sheds seem an all too common target for thieves these days sadly.

Keep us posted.

Best wishes,

Martyn.

• Like 1

Guest ShildonShunter

Really sorry to hear the news Kevin, hope you get your stuff back mate.

Steve.

Thanks Steve for your kind words.
  • Like 1