Warley National Model Railway Exhibition 2018 - 24th and 25th November

Liam

• RMweb Gold

I recognise the cover picture from somewhere. ;)

Yes - it's a Diesel - more to the point, it's a boxcab (and a rather good one at that) - just the sort of thing that could persuade me to have a go at model making (especially if I could find a set of decent drawings).

(I'm afraid I've forgotten - just what did you say next year's RMweb challenge would be all about - or was the announcement due just before "Warley"?)

Regards,

Huw.

• RMweb Premium

Evening all

As we are inside the last four weeks to D-day I thought I'd chuck my hat in before I go on holiday.

Tidworth will be making it's 20th exhibition appearance to date at this year's show on stand A38 up near the entrance. We'll have a full team for this one so give us all a wave as you pass on your way to see New Bryford for the last time nearby!

post-6922-0-82684000-1540841072.jpg

post-6922-0-94761400-1540841094.jpg

Seriously, come and say hello and identify yourself we all like to chat!

• Like 9

Hi - I am coming over from Spain to attend the exhibition and will hopefully be buying quite a few items.  I am wondering about security and whether I would be allowed to bring in a medium sized rucksack.  Obviously I am quite happy for security to search it. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Duncan

if I can't find anything I need in the Hattons sale then there isn't likely to be much I will want to purchase at Warley.

Says this after thinking same last year and then found himself at the front of the Bachmann scrum holding a GWR livery Dukedog making an offer.