scarborough central station

sugar palm

the model of scarborough central station exhibition layout is up for disposal/sale. one of the syndicatate of owners has asked me if i knew anyone who would be interested in this 40 foot exhibiton layout.i presume it is with its aliminum stacking frames for transportation.with all buildings etc. anyone who would be interested to PM me and i will forward you a contact telephone number for the syndicate asap as i understand time is at a premium to save this layout formely of scarborough and district modellers the layout requires electric problems sorting etc. but the last time i saw it up and running it was only one side affected anyone interested i think it was in the RM april 2003 to my recollection . Hope some one out there fancys saving this layout as i know a lot of people put a lot of effort to build and research it over the years. michael i await your pms

the model of scarborough central station exhibition layout is up for disposal/sale. one of the syndicatate of owners has asked me if i knew anyone who would be interested in this 40 foot exhibiton layout.i presume it is with its aliminum stacking frames for transportation.with all buildings etc. anyone who would be interested to PM me and i will forward you a contact telephone number for the syndicate asap as i understand time is at a premium to save this layout formely of scarborough and district modellers the layout requires electric problems sorting etc. but the last time i saw it up and running it was only one side affected anyone interested i think it was in the RM april 2003 to my recollection . Hope some one out there fancys saving this layout as i know a lot of people put a lot of effort to build and research it over the years. michael i await your pms

Maybe you should put this in the classifieds?

Good luck finding someone

Archived