RAILS ANNOUNCE CALEY 812 CLASS 0-6-0s

Andy Y

I couldn't figure out why these two announcements were today for the Glasgow show then I remembered, the show has already started.

Anyway, to the model - very nice if a little too far north for me.

One of the reasons I am going to Scotland is to see some different modelling and this is different - maybe the first of many models for the Scottish aficionados 

• RMweb Gold

Hello everyone

Many congratulations to Rails/Bachmann on this highly anticipated announcement.

The loco has been gradually climbing in the results of the annual Wishlist Poll. It entered the High Polling segment for the first time in 2016 and come in at about overall =88th.

All the best to those involved for a successful venture.

Brian (on behalf of The Poll Team)

• Like 1

Congrats to Rails and Bachmann for such a pretty loco!

I note the OP says that 828 is due for a major overhaul in 2020, given the amount of time Bachmann take to get things moving, perhaps the model will be available to celebrate 828s return to traffic....

• RMweb Gold

On this page https://railsofsheffield.com/exclusive if you click on More Information for the specific livery you wish to reserve you should then see a 'Pre-order now' button towards the top right.

I have contacted Rails about this and they have taken my £30! Programming glitch!

Thanks - I've just placed my order but it has not taken my deposit. I'll send them an email.  Ok - I've had my PayPal receipt saying its taken the deposit though it didnt say that when I placed the order - the amount was £0 with just the £4 delivery showing. I think they still have a glitch though alls well that ends well :)

Edited by MikeParkin65
  • Like 1