Hornby East Coast Silver/White Modelzone Mk3 Coaches - Full Rake R numbers?

hamish_barb

Hi all

I want to get the full rake of the MK3 coaches in the East Coast Silver/White livery that Hornby and Modelzone produced.

Can someone please give me the correct R numbers and the correct number of each coach that I need to make a prototypical rake of 8?

Many thanks.

Hamish

• RMweb Gold

Can someone please give me the correct R numbers and the correct number of each coach that I need to make a prototypical rake of 8?

I don't have the R numbers but an EC HST is 9 coaches long instead of 8, the sets have an extra TS which was added in GNER days.

• Like 1

Hi Hamish

If I got it right at the time, you will need 

R4443    BR Mk3 Buffet car                            x1

R4440    BR Mk3 first class open coach         x2

R4441    BR Mk3 Standard open                    x5

R4442    BR Mk3 Trailer guard standard        x1

Best wishes

Roddy

• Like 1

There are a couple on Ebay at the moment: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hornby-Intercity-125-Coaches/142694827739?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

Phil.

Not mine, I should add, and not clear exactly which coaches, although it won't matter if they are your first. Finding 5 x R4441 will be difficult, they sold out before the rest as the same number of each were made.

Edited by philden