NWOGM O Scale North West Model Rail and Trade Show Saturday 28.04.2018

whiteknight024

The seventh Annual O Scale North West Model Railway will be at the Leigh Sports Village on April 27th 2019 10am to 4pm. Multiple Trade Support with over 40+ traders attending and some 9layouts attending (incl. East Midlands Test Track) GOG Village including E&T NWOGM Bring and Buy Demonstrator Support On site catering and disabled access and lifts to upper floor. Bus service 597 operates from Leigh and stops outside Leigh Sports Centre Village. Full details will be provided when finalised.

Traders Attending include:- 

Socities:- tba

Layouts:- tba

Demonstrators:- tba

Edited by whiteknight024

• 1 month later...

Will you please stop calling it a Trade Show.

To most folk outside of The Gauge O Guild (and they stopped using the term years ago) a trade show is one that is only open to the trade and is expressly not open to the public.

Let's be clear on this its both a trade and a model railway show in its truest sense. There would be no show without people like yourself who provide the critical trade support that people come to the show for. If you did a poll I think that the majority attend the show for the large elements of trade support and to review the layouts secondary. Yes, I agree with your sentiment that it could be misconstrued as being purely a trade show if it purely stated trade show, but does not it state Model Railway and Trade show on the adverts.  I will speak to the committee around the wording of future adverts to remove any potential ambiguity.

Regards

Iain

Edited by whiteknight024