Cambrian Railways rolling stock

NCB

Yeah 3mm, EM, S etc all good.

Can only print a few items in S on my own Photon printer due to limited build space though.

Recently (unless you didn't know) I brought the Anycubic Photon resin printer and offer things around half price of Shapeways FUD.

Everything bigger for now at least will be Shapeways only.

On 02/03/2018 at 19:06, NCB said:

More wagons. Coast Line Models recently made his 2-plank fixed side wagon bodies available on Shapeways in 3mm. So I had etched a typical Cambrian 9' wheelbase unfitted wagon chassis to match. Here are a couple:

post-26119-0-46891300-1520017434.jpg

Again, I used Coast Line Models buffers and axleboxes to finish these. The wagons are painted in Precision general purpose primer. It may be some time before I get around to finishing them completely, as I have other things queuing up on the work bench!

These look good indeed, I'll have to get round to reintroducing the wagon bits into the Shapeways shop. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Knuckles said:

Yeah 3mm, EM, S etc all good.

Can only print a few items in S on my own Photon printer due to limited build space though.

Recently (unless you didn't know) I brought the Anycubic Photon resin printer and offer things around half price of Shapeways FUD.

Everything bigger for now at least will be Shapeways only.

OK thanks for that! Any other Cambrian inspired items planned? 

• Like 1

Amongst everything else I'm working on Bishops Castle (0-6-0 tender loco, similar to the Cambrian Small Goods Class)

Although I can't take all credit when it's done as Quarryscapes done a lot of it initially.  I'm finishing it off and reworking it to be 3D printed.

Also Furness #20 I'll be starting very soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium
On 27/02/2019 at 18:07, Quarryscapes said:

These look good indeed, I'll have to get round to reintroducing the wagon bits into the Shapeways shop. 

Good; the axleboxes/springs and buffers are pretty useful, as well as the wagon bodies themselves. Still haven't got around to painting them.