Santa Maria (RhB) -

warbonnetuk

Great weekend at Barrow show - Barrow club lads put on a great show and showed us the usual fabulous hospitality.

The layout was a little frustrating with a couple of point frogs going "dead", one loco's decoder refusing to talk to the command station and loco pans jumping off the cat wires where I hadn't had problems. But overall it was great to play trains for a couple of days. Just need to start working down new 'snag list' ahead of next years SRS AGM

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nutbrook said:

Great pictures and nice smooth running on the vids

Would that be SRS AGM at Derby in April next year your looking at.

Thanks for the comment and yes, thats next April in Derby. Forgot to mention Santa Maria is also booked for Erith (Kent) MRS show at the end of Jan next year

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2021 at 17:12, warbonnetuk said:

Thanks for the comment and yes, thats next April in Derby. Forgot to mention Santa Maria is also booked for Erith (Kent) MRS show at the end of Jan next year

Hasn’t it been announced that the SRS AGM next year will be at Crewe Heritage Centre? 

6 hours ago, Samedan said:

Hasn’t it been announced that the SRS AGM next year will be at Crewe Heritage Centre? 

Yes. And I think it will make a nice change

I will be taking Chamossaire (standard gauge N)

Edited by Gordonwis
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

• 4 months later...
On 23/04/2022 at 14:23, roundhouse said:

A few photos taken today helping Dan with the layout at the Swiss Rail Society do in Crewe Heritage centre. Plenty of interest in the layout.

I was next door with my N gauge Chamossaire layout. My brother was impressed with the catenary

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Not posted for a while as layout has been in storage with no shows on the horizon. However with Santa Maria heading to the Erith MRS show at Longfield Academy, Longfield, Kent the last week has seen a bout of activity.

First is the addition of 2 more sidings in the fiddle meaning most stock can stay on the rails. A defective point on scenic side had to be replaced after diagnostics failed to find a lack of current in one direction in the frog. A couple of extra bits of stock were commisioned inc RhB 222 to head the heritage 4 wheelers. Finally a few more trees were added

• Like 3

• 3 months later...