MRJ 262

jamie92208

• RMweb Premium

Just to let eager readers know. I was at the printers this morning and could see some pallets  labelled  MRJ 262. They should be winging their way to the distributors very shortly.

Jamie

But I don't want a pallet...

• RMweb Gold

Nah!

That's not real, you're kidding with us!

You've just put a scan of the cover on your tablet!

How could you think such a thing!?  I'm really quite offended. I'd send you to Coventry but it's Easter and Euston is closed for engineering works.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I really don't know why there is so much angst about MRJ publication dates. The solution is to subscribe to the electronic version.

attachicon.gif20180401_104927_HDRa.jpg

Download from:

http://www.loafproil.com

Mark

Well, there are April Fools that bend plausibility just enough to be believed; and then there are those that fundamentally trash all of the laws of the known universe...

• RMweb Premium

England's loss is France's gain Jamie.

From 263 we're back back to wild speculation and rumour, so much more fun!

Mike.

It's been fun being the reincarnation of Uncle Roger's car park watchers. I'll have to try and invent a doppleganger to continue the vigil. On second thoughts I think that one of me in this world is quite enough.

Jamie

• RMweb Gold

Splendid! With a bit of luck, it'll be waiting for me when I get back from Shanghai tomorrow night (Virgin Atlantic willing).

I'm particularly excited to see a new Martyn Welch article - I'm presuming it's about unpainted wood (a particular interest of mine, sadly).