Cameo Cutters

I’m considering one of the Cameo cutters for forming windows in coach sides. Does anyone have any comments on the quality / squareness and finish of the cut, I believe 10thou plastikard will cut completely through above this it will just score it.

Also how easy is the software to use.

I’m considering one of the Cameo cutters for forming windows in coach sides. Does anyone have any comments on the quality / squareness and finish of the cut, I believe 10thou plastikard will cut completely through above this it will just score it.

Also how easy is the software to use.

Read all about it in the guide-to-using-the-silhouette-cameo-cutter

...R

Read all about it in the guide-to-using-the-silhouette-cameo-cutter

...R

In particular go straight to post #2 where you will find JCL's excellent updated index to click straight onto the really useful bits  if you are starting right from scratch

Otherwise the over 90 pages of the thread initially look very daunting for a newcomer to click onto.

I find it a most helpful source for advice.

dh

Edited by runs as required
  • Like 1

I came across this <https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/9Pcs-30-45-60-Blades-Vinyl-Cutter-1Pcs-Cutting-Plotter-Blade-Holder-Carving/263468380048?hash=item3d57f06f90:g:2TAAAOSwZvRacVnA>and wondered if it would be suitable for my Silhouette Portrait?

Anyone have any thoughts?  It's £3.72 delivered!

Stan

It would make more sense to ask your question in the Thread about the Silhouette Cameo - see Reply #2 above for the link.

...R