Coopercraft Kits

Ken A.

It seems to me that people always want to get Coopercraft threads locked.

Ulterior motives?its the same old info constantly rehashed.

Coopercraft is effectively dead. Slaters have reclaimed their tooling and etching artwork so their kits will eventually reappear. What is left to keep going round in circles about?

Jason

Coopercraft is effectively dead. Slaters have reclaimed their tooling and etching artwork so their kits will eventually reappear. What is left to keep going round in circles about?

Well stop participating in a thread that you apparently have no interest in. Or do you have an ulterior motive?

Many of us aren't just interested in the Slaters stuff.

It's the Ian Kirk and Coopercraft kits that are wanted.

Jason

Edited by Steamport Southport

Well stop participating in a thread that you apparently have no interest in. Or do you have an ulterior motive?

Many of us aren't just interested in the Slaters stuff.

It's the Ian Kirk and Coopercraft kits that are wanted.

Jason

i take great exception to your accusations of having a motive. Im just one of many that have been ripped off by Dunn. And just because YOU have no interest in Slaters clearly many do. Im as brassed off as everyone about the whole mrss. But constantly bleating about the same thing over and over will change nothing. If you accuse me again you will find yourself reported.

i take great exception to your accusations of having a motive. Im just one of many that have been ripped off by Dunn. And just because YOU have no interest in Slaters clearly many do. Im as brassed off as everyone about the whole mrss. But constantly bleating about the same thing over and over will change nothing. If you accuse me again you will find yourself reported.

First learn to read. I said "just" interested in Slaters. There are a few other ranges that are involved not just Slaters.

Take as much offense as you want I don't really care. Report me for all I care.

You seem to have a reason for wanting this thread to be locked, keep posting about Slaters and seem to have inside information that nobody else has....

Jason

First learn to read. I said "just" interested in Slaters. There are a few other ranges that are involved not just Slaters.

You seem to have a reason for wanting this thread to be locked, keep posting about Slaters and seem to have inside information that nobody else has....

Jason

oh grow up.

Jason

And NOTE, I have posted about cooper craft. I know probably more than moat on hear though confidential information has to remain that way.

The fact remains that because of whats happened you will be unlikely to see any of the plastic kirk, mailcoach or kirk kits. At least while he has them.

@denbridge

As an aside, as you’ve mentioned you are aware of what Slaters is up to, it might be worth mentioning to them that a pre-announcement and opening of an order book might make sense. Some people, even if some are not, are keen to make orders. As such, it might make sense to get pre orders so as to be able to size demand ahead of production. It may be sub optimal for Slaters to take a load of orders that then take a while to fulfill. It may make sense for them to be clear to potential consumers where they are in the process and what timescales for delivery can be expected. It’s that sort of expectation mismanagement that often causes issues.

David

@denbridge

As an aside, as you’ve mentioned you are aware of what Slaters is up to, it might be worth mentioning to them that a pre-announcement and opening of an order book might make sense. Some people, even if some are not, are keen to make orders. As such, it might make sense to get pre orders so as to be able to size demand ahead of production. It may be sub optimal for Slaters to take a load of orders that then take a while to fulfill. It may make sense for them to be clear to potential consumers where they are in the process and what timescales for delivery can be expected. It’s that sort of expectation mismanagement that often causes issues.

David

All i can really say is that they have reclaimed a complete mess.

I dont think they would consider what you suggest until they have sorted everything out. Little point in taking orders or anything until theyve reached the point of knowing things CAN be released. Im currently working on some instructions which will hopefully help with progress