Leigh O Gauge Exhibition 28 April 2018

Poggy1165

http://nwogm.org.uk/2014-show-details.html

Leigh Exhibition is principally a trade show, but is now the only purely Gauge O event in the NW of England. It seems to have a very low profile unfortunately.

It is at Leigh Sports Village, which, quite frankly, is most easily reached by car. The 597 Bus will, however take you there from Leigh Bus Station.

How do you get to Leigh Bus Station? Depends where you are starting from of course. The V1 bus will take you there from Manchester. Alternatively get the train to Atherton Station (formerly Atherton Central) from whence the 582 bus will take you to Leigh.

You can walk from Leigh Bus Station to the Sports Village, but it is a bit of a leg, especially if you are carrying the traditional 35lb pack on your back.

Edited by Poggy1165

• 2 weeks later...

This is to say a big thank you for all those people who attended and supported the show at Leigh on Saturday, also to all the traders who attended, all in all it has been preceived as a very good day for all involved. The Show Committee are taking on board any potential areas for improvement and these will be reflected in the planning for the 2019 event. 

Many Thanks

Iain Gould
Scale O North West Show Committe

• Like 2

Had a very good day at this show, i got some much needed 7mm detailing bits and bobs bought, but i thought a few more layouts would make it a lot better, i especially would like to see a BR '70's-'80's diesel era layout as most i saw were steam based as were most stalls and their wares.  :locomotive:

The North West O Gauge show at Leigh was cracking value at £5 I thought, if O Gauge is your 'bag'. Excellent trade support, demonstrations, and club/association presence and a few layouts to get the juices flowing.

Guy

• Like 1