FIFTY YEARS OF CLASS 50s

Strathwood

• RMweb Gold

FIFTY YEARS of CLASS 50s

Another superb new 96 page large format landscape colour album, this time depicting the Class 50s from their earliest days in 1968 through every class member utilising the finest colour photographs from some of the nation's best cameramen, all supported with fascinating and detailed captions.

Proceeds from this title will help to support the activities and the locomotives of The Class 50 Alliance, The Deltic Preservation Society and The Class 56 Group.

Inside we have colour photographs from every one of the Class 50s in service, bringing us a wide range of locomotive liveries, locations and workings that have been selected to make this a real treat for fans of the Class 50s, one to definitely add to your collection.

96 Pages full colour printed on glossy art paper, larger landscape format. HARDBACK

£22.95 Out 25 May 2018 from Strathwood

post-10498-0-38557000-1525097923.jpg

Edited by Strathwood
  • Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having got a copy of this yesterday,

I have to say the picture of 50005 in 1974 silhouetted against a clear blue sky is one of the best railway pictures ive ever seen, and only two colours, black and blue, it reminds me of a Colin Gifford picture. for me it oozes atmosphere. its awesome, worth buying the book for that picture alone.