A2B Model Railways

andyram

A new model shop will be opening soon in Derbyshire. Details of the shop will be revealed in due course but for now you can check out the first available products online at:

www.a2bmodelrailways.co.uk

Edited by andyram
  • Like 8

• RMweb Premium

A new model shop will be opening soon in Derbyshire. Details of the shop will be revealed in due course but for now you can check out the first available products online at:

www.a2bmodelrailways.co.uk

Congratulations Andy - I'm sure that all your friends at MMRG wish you every success with this new venture.

Perhaps see you at the Roundhouse over the weekend - and good luck to the Rams at Pride Park tonight !!

Mike

All the best with this venture Andy.

95% DISCOUNT for R M Web members? hahhahah :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :scared:

Thanks Andy. The website is growing slowly and I hope to have more news about further developments soon.

Definitely not 95% discount, however there will be discounts for certain model railway clubs and a loyalty bonus scheme which I will share soon.

• Like 2

At present the website is showing only a small amount of the available stock as adding it is taking time. We also have a good selection of second hand items. These will be added later in the week after I have attended the Burton on Trent swap meet at the Town Hall on Tuesday evening.

• Like 1

For those who have visited the site already, I have redesigned the Hornby section so that the steam locomotives, diesel locomotives, coaches, wagons and buildings have been separated onto different pages.

The Bachmann range will be expanded in the future and other manufacturers will be added in due course. I will also be expanding the photographs section and opening the greetings card section during the next few weeks.

• RMweb Premium

Good luck with your new venture, had a look at the framed photo section and had a thought, if you excuse the suggestion:

Swap the titles between the Penguin and the Lion

Penguin Study (it’s a bit of a close up)

Lion Pride (a play on a Pride of Lions).

I do like ‘waiting for the off’.

Good luck with your new venture, had a look at the framed photo section and had a thought, if you excuse the suggestion:

Swap the titles between the Penguin and the Lion

Penguin Study (it’s a bit of a close up)

Lion Pride (a play on a Pride of Lions).

I do like ‘waiting for the off’.

Thanks for the suggestion, I think that makes sense.

Waiting for the off is my favourite picture. Everything just came together at the time.

• Like 1

Today I am beginning to work on the offer arrangements for the website. I am pleased to announce the first one.

* If you register your details with the website you will be sent a unique discount code for a 10% discount on your first purchase.

* After five purchases you will receive a further discount code for a money off voucher. This will be a minimum of £5.00 off your 6th purchase.

• Like 2

As promised, the first of the pre-owned items are being added to the site this evening. More will be added over the next few days.

There are still some pre-order spots for anyone wanting a Hornby "Lilleshall" Peckett or the Wainwright H Class "Push Pull" set,.

• Like 1

Further products added to the site today including more children's toys and Hornby accessories. 

We have now opened our Facebook page. Search for A2B Model Railways. We would appreciate any Facebook users liking and sharing our page.

A few amendments have been made to the mobile version of the website after feedback received. Hopefully this will improve the look of things.

We now have our own Facebook page (see address on my signature). Please like and share the page.

• Like 1

The Bachmann section of the website has now been redesigned with separate pages for locomotives and wagons. The rest of the new collection of wagons have been added to the site this evening.

• Like 2

Further updates to the site this week. New Hornby products added to the wagon and diesel sections.

I am also delighted to reveal that the photo section of the site has been expanded. Not only do we now stock the framed photo prints, but Jim Read has chosen us as the exclusive outlet for his Binary Laser prints.

• Like 1