A2B Model Railways

andyram

The website has been updated today so that all the pages show available products in grid format. This should remove those pages where visitors had to scroll from side to side to view products that were previously hidden.

New items have been added too.

Remember if you register on the site you will receive a discount code off your first purchase.

Further updates have been made to the website this evening. The issue with the menu bar has been repaired and an easier to navigate menu has been added to the home page. For those on Facebook, our Facebook page is running a promotion until 6th June. If you like and share the June promotion post, you will be entered into a prize draw for a £10.00 voucher to be used on any purchase from the online shop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am pleased to announce that A2B Model Railways new shop opened its doors for the first time today. You can find us at:

Unit 3, The George Centre,

30 North Parade,

Matlock Bath,

Derbyshire,

DE4 3NS

post-13478-0-69849900-1533592156.jpg

We currently stock: 

* New and second hand Hornby and Bachmann (other brands following soon)

* Woodland Scenics.

* Javis Scenics

* Children's toys.

* Framed photographs.

* Greetings cards.

Opening from 10.30am each day.

• Like 9

My exhibition layout, Skaleby West, is on display and operating with DCC Sound in the shop. It is currently showcasing the Bachmann Sound fitted Jinty. Here it is seen alongside the ex-Midland Marvel set Midland 3F locomotive.

post-13478-0-98723200-1533981889_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Andyram. I'm your visitor from Saturday that called on the way back from Crich. Now you know how to contact me when you're ready to sell me the 2 sound Jinties for £100 each. Best of luck with your enterprise, you'll need it with punters like me. Regards.

Hello Andyram. I'm your visitor from Saturday that called on the way back from Crich. Now you know how to contact me when you're ready to sell me the 2 sound Jinties for £100 each. Best of luck with your enterprise, you'll need it with punters like me. Regards.

Was good to see you on Saturday. I do have a Bachmann 1F in LMS due in soon.

Hello again. I already have 2 with cab and 1 without, if this is a without cab version pm me with details to see if you can tempt me. Regards.

Private Message has been sent.

For the more modern modellers the new Bachmann class 44 is arriving in my next order. Due in later this week.

• Like 1

Hi Andy, I hadn't seen this topic until today, and the first I knew of the shop was when I saw your A-board on the pavement, whilst I was enjoying a pot of tea a few doors down.  We said hello but I had no idea who you were until just now, reading this. 

Best of luck with the venture, it's great to see a shop opening in the flesh!!!!

Edited by 'CHARD
  • Like 3

Hi Andy, I hadn't seen this topic until today, and the first I knew of the shop was when I saw your A-board on the pavement, whilst I was enjoying a pot of tea a few doors down.  We said hello but I had no idea who you were until just now, reading this. 

Best of luck with the venture, it's great to see a shop opening in the flesh!!!!

Many thanks for your kind comments.

Glad to know the A boards are doing their job!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I have just noticed that it has been a while since I last posted on these pages. Stock is continuing to grow in the shop and online.

Today's delivery saw the arrival of, amongst others:

* Hornby 15 Guinea Train Pack

* Hornby Princess Coronation "Sir William Stanier"

* TTS Flying Scotsman

* Hornby 2018 Christmas wagon.

And for the local bus fans:

The Corgi "Guy Arab" in Burton Corporation livery. 

Some of these are still to be added to our website - but will appear in the next couple of days.

Our order of works livery Pecketts should land tomorrow.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Andy popped into your little shop today with the wife and little boy we wish you all the luck and success .

would have spoke but you looked deep in thought and were busy on your laptop.

Good prices mate looked at the Bachmann mk2 but couldn't find a cash machine so will have to pop in another time .

The little lad loved the soft toys good idear . :senile:

Edited by vulcan product fan

Hi Andy popped into your little shop today with the wife and little boy we wish you all the luck and success .

would have spoke but you looked deep in thought and were busy on your laptop.

Good prices mate looked at the Bachmann mk2 but couldn't find a cash machine so will have to pop in another time .

The little lad loved the soft toys good idear . :senile:

Hi

You should have said hello. I do some marking for an online college when in the shop so was probably bored by some dreadful assignment. I would have welcomed the distraction. The Mk 2's are nice and we do take card payment.

Andy

I cannot see you on ukmodelshops dot com. Would be worth letting them know as it is the main source of info for shops when I’m out and about and I know many others who use it.

Thanks. It was on my jobs to do list.

WINTER OPENING TIMES:

Please note our winter opening times are:

Monday:       CLOSED

Tuesday:      10.30 - 17.00

Wednesday: CLOSED

Thursday:     10.30 - 17.00

Friday:          10.30 - 17.00

Saturday:      10.30 - 17.00

Sunday:        10.30 - 16.30

Andy

• 2 weeks later...