A Simple Shelf ( oo gauge refuelling depot )

Guest ShildonShunter

Guest ShildonShunter

Sorry for the change of name of the layout, I asked admin to delete it as I wanting to concentrate on my diorama but this is now more of less complete. So now I can concentrate on my permanent way layout of a refuelling depot. As you can see the track is laid and the hill are not far of being finished. Taking my time with this as I want everything spot on.:)

post-33479-0-15834100-1526652153_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Guest ShildonShunter

Looks really good. The land scaping has come out really nicely.

Thanks Luke for your comments im going to take my time with this little layout as I want it spot on as it's going to be permanent. Really pleased with the landscaping.:)

Guest ShildonShunter

Glad to see this layout again mate, looking forward to seeing it progress.

Jerry.

Thanks Jerry for your kind comments I'm looking forward to modelling my layout.:)

So pleased to see your project back on the site and obviously progressing, I look forward to seeing it develop over the coming weeks.

Guest ShildonShunter

So pleased to see your project back on the site and obviously progressing, I look forward to seeing it develop over the coming weeks.

Thanks Warwick Sidings for your comments in looking forward to modelling this layout.:)

Guest ShildonShunter

Hi some more progress has been made on the layout this morning. The hillsides have been painted ready for when I start the grass work. 3/4 of the ballasting is complete but the nearest bottom let hand corner can't be ballasted until I get the refuelling depot next week. All in all coming along nicely Here is a picture.:)

post-33479-0-33535600-1526731354_thumb.jpg

Guest ShildonShunter

Hi Jerry thanks for your comments the ballast is 00 gauge woodland scenice wb79 brown medium and very easy to work with. As soon as the refuelling depot arrives i can put it in place and complete the ballasting.:)

Guest ShildonShunter

Just a quick up date while I'm waiting for pay day and parts arriving im planning on painting my own backscene ready for when I start to grass the embankments.:)

• 1 month later...