Unknown SOPA(?) Item

akirkby

Hi,

I recently purchased a number of items second hand. All three of them appear to be from the same manufacturer due to the labelling & packaging being similar. The items I can identify are from SOPA, but very old, around 30 years according to the current SOPA company - http://www.mbapiro.ch

All three of the items have part numbers on which appear to translate to a modern day part code -

1. Three buffer stops - has the number 8306 stamped on the back, whilst the current description is - Art. Nr. 830 600 Prellbock Beton (H0m).
    Also has the manufacturer on the back -
    SOPA
    R.Solca und U.Panzini
    Postfach 79
    CH-4105 Biel-Benken
  2. A cast resin tunnel portal 8391, current description - Art. Nr. 839 108 Albula - Tunnel, Nordportal, mit Vordach und Toren Bausatz
  3. I have a second tunnel portal with the number 8375, however, I cannot find anything similar in the new product range.

My guess is that at some time in the past the product numbering has been changed - would anyone have any ideas as to which tunnel portal this model is based on?

The white label is my own catalogue number - nothing to do with the manufacturer!

post-1861-0-11565300-1526931069_thumb.jpg