7MT Brits at 31B March

March was 31B, most were put in storage while their eventual destinations was decided before transfer to the LMR.

Sorry typo,  yes I guessed that there was litte work for them and some were stored. Ive got a picture of one working a Cambridge - St Ives loop line parcels train for example and was wondering if this was a regular turn?

I managed to get a shed pass for March when it had all the Brits, sadly don't have records but it was an epic Sunday trip from Bewdley one of the highlights being A4 Dwight D In Peterborough station.

Arriving at March they thought I was a school party instead of one 12 year old so one volunteered to take me round if I signed the others chits so they got their overtime! That trip completed my Brits so worth the 14 hours the trip took.

I managed to get a shed pass for March when it had all the Brits, sadly don't have records but it was an epic Sunday trip from Bewdley one of the highlights being A4 Dwight D In Peterborough station.

Arriving at March they thought I was a school party instead of one 12 year old so one volunteered to take me round if I signed the others chits so they got their overtime! That trip completed my Brits so worth the 14 hours the trip took.

edit, reply to post #3, not 4, oopps senile moment :scratchhead:

A quick skim thro' the RCTS book on Standard part 1 only mentions the Newcastle to Colchester passenger service as the only regular turn for the class in that period which it worked south of York, along with a few other odd occasional workings. 

Edited by bike2steam