Little Loco Company - Kits

The Nth Degree

Think of a number between 1 and 30 !

If you go looking in the right place you will find that the number was first mentioned way back on 25th September 2015 . . . . . . . .

Ha ha. I think I have put two and two together (well two slightly different numbers!!) and have worked out the answer already but I'll wait and see, I could be wrong!

Think of a number between 1 and 30 !

If you go looking in the right place you will find that the number was first mentioned way back on 25th September 2015 . . . . . . . .

Ha ha. I think I have put two and two together (well two slightly different numbers!!) and have worked out the answer already but I'll wait and see, I could be wrong!

Yeah, but.... are we talking TOPS or Pre-TOPS :O :nono:

.... 'cos the Class I'm thinking of/hoping for is defined by wildly different numbers in each case - Pre-TOPS is well above 30 :( but TOPS would mean 'putting two & two together' is very apt indeed.... :D

Man, the suspense..!!! & we haven't even mentioned the cost, yet!! :jester:

Yeah, but.... are we talking TOPS or Pre-TOPS :O :nono:

.... 'cos the Class I'm thinking of/hoping for is defined by wildly different numbers in each case - Pre-TOPS is well above 30 :( but TOPS would mean 'putting two & two together' is very apt indeed.... :D

Man, the suspense..!!! & we haven't even mentioned the cost, yet!! :jester:

Ha, I have no inside knowledge at all, just a strong hunch based on some clues elsewhere... as for the two and two reference, I know you are a big fan of a certain class Jordan, I am a big fan of another, one of us might be lucky! We'll hopefully find out soon!

I think it's you might be the lucky one.... just did a bit of digging...

If you like Class 15s in 0 gauge pay very close attention to this website over the next couple months:

www.littleloco.co.uk

Ah well, never mind ... ;)

Edit:- could've worded that better. I meant "never mind" as it stands a chance it isn't going to be what I'd really like, but I'll still be interested to see it, & what inovative new features it has. And the price, too. :yes:

• RMweb Premium

The other place I was referring to was the Gauge O Guild Forum and here's another bit of news from Steve in January

Our next model will be in development pretty much as soon as this one is released, and releases will continue in that fashion for the foreseeable future. By the end of 2016 Little Loco should have two models in its catalogue, with various livery options. 2017 should see the first steam prototype, along with our first collection of wagons.

All of our models will support our railway heritage by donating substantial cash sums toward the restoration and preservation of the locos and wagons we model. There's just no excuse not to.

Interesting times ahead . . . . . .

Archived