New book from Chris Ellis

I promised, in an earlier past elsewhere, to update on the progress of the new book. Latest info is that Chris is talking to the printers this morning, and subject to their availability, hopes to have it out at the end of June or early July.

Title will be "Modelling American Yards and Operations". Price will be for Uk, £7.50, Overseas £10.00 post paid in both cases. Orders can be placed now, and any received will be despatched on publication day.

orders can be placed through the Editorial address - Kristall Productions, 4 Surbiton Hall Close, KINGSTON, Surrey KT1 2JX, uk - or via the Model Trains International website www.ModelTrainsInternational.co.uk, along with any other books in the series

Edited by shortliner

James - I have all of them, so if you'd like to PM me with the titles that are of specific interest and your email - I can probably let you have the details - be it only a scan of the contents.

Should have added - PaypaL through website - PO / cheque through postal address

Edited by shortliner

Not having seen it, I can't tell you, but I expect it will be similar format. Bear in mind that a LOT of modern modellers have never had access to the older articles, of which many have designs that are still applicable today

Edited by shortliner

• RMweb Gold

Not having seen it, I can't tell you, but I expect it will be similar format. Bear in mind that a LOT of modern modellers have never had access to the older articles, of which many have designs that are still applicable today

I didn't have a problem with that aspect of it, Jack - in fact, it was really useful to have it all within one set of covers - but I could manage better quality photocopying the original articles than how some of them came out.