4 hours ago, rembrow said:

If it helps, I've had a notification from Accurascale that my order of Cemflos is dispatched and the tracking link shows it with An Post at Dublin, arrived yesterday evening. Well done lads. 

Now at Heathrow, getting closer. It's weird but I'm getting really excited, must get out more, probably due to how good the HUO's were when I opened the box. 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, RBAGE said:

At 6pm (ish), I had 2 parcels in Dublin and 1 at Heathrow.  Don't know what that means in terms of delivery timing to Durham.

Think yourself lucky. I've been trying to tice the dove from above down onto terra firma all afternoon. No joy at the moment.

G-DOVEfromAbove.jpg.0c3724f4399ee52f9647b1b95c1c0df4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

9 minutes ago, Porcy Mane said:

Think yourself lucky. I've been trying to tice the dove from above down onto terra firma all afternoon. No joy at the moment.

G-DOVEfromAbove.jpg.0c3724f4399ee52f9647b1b95c1c0df4.jpg

You need a few decent tumblers.

I wonder how many got that one?

42 minutes ago, 071 said:

That’s the opening credits for Eastenders isn’t it??

Ermmmm... what's Eastenders???

1 hour ago, RBAGE said:

You need a few decent tumblers.

S'pose I could borrow a mates.

Typhoon_FGR4_4.jpg.fa885d609a2f7853b618c93cae577147.jpg

P

• RMweb Gold

According to the tracking I've just looked at, the last message was timed a 22:03 last night stating that my item was sent from Portlaoise Mail Centre..... so, presumably, somewhere enroute.

Keith

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

The tracking only updates once Royal Mail / Parcelforce have processed, so it can take a little time to 'refresh' from Portlaoise, which is the international hub on this side, but rest assured they are all en route.

We're exploring options for UK based warehousing going forward.

Edited by McC

• RMweb Gold
8 minutes ago, McC said:

The tracking only updates once Royal Mail / Parcelforce have processed, so it can take a little time to 'refresh' from Portlaoise, which is the international hub on this side, but rest assured they are all en route.

We're exploring options for UK based warehousing going forward.

I can make my garage available at preferential rates.

comes with a loft mounted test track.

Though the drawback is i’d need to move more than an average amount of wine and whisky to make space.

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, adb968008 said:

I can make my garage available at preferential rates.

comes with a loft mounted test track.

Though the drawback is i’d need to move more than an average amount of wine and whisky to make space.

How big is the garage? Handy with a tape gun and bubble wrap? We can help move the booze for you, no bother at all! 

• Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, 071 said:

How big is the garage? Handy with a tape gun and bubble wrap? We can help move the booze for you, no bother at all! 

Oh Yes to all, when ebay lets me sell for a £1, i dont waste that oppourtunity.

but you do know the liquidy stuff is scotch...

lots of Scotch.

And the wife keeps on buying chocolate too.

• Funny 1

Well... it seems like London is officially no longer part of Britain. My singleton was received in Grate Britain (I do wish we'd drop the "Great") some three hours after being dispatched from Heathrow Transit Hub last night.

Apparently at 05:30 this morning LA200 was assigned a delivery route. I nearly wet my pants when the Royal Mail gadgee knocked on the door 30 minutes ago but he just smiled and handed me a big pile of flyers advertising solar panels, Window blinds, plumbing services, local Pizza deliveries,  unsolicited, to good to be true financial services etc., etc.

A pigeon is circling directly overhead at the mo so I may break out the bofors and see if that's carrying any packages. I've just watched Dastardly and Muttley for some tips.

G-CatchThePigeon.jpg.a8228c554bc583e1a7a1b7aed024e86c.jpg

Edited by Porcy Mane

Calm down everyone, its only a Cemflow.  Surprised some have not tried to get Ally Pally date changed?  Can just imagine couriers (subject to delivering on Saturdays) trying to deliver tomorrow, while many are at Ally Pally!  Then its either explain a large box to the Mrs, or reattempt Monday!  #Sods Law!  

3 hours ago, McC said:

So... anyone have their Cemflo packs yet?

Our tracking shows about 25% have already arrived :)

Not even had my e-mail yet to say they have been despatched. 

Have all orders  deffinatley  gone out Fran ?

Cheers D7100. 

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, D7100 said:

Not even had my e-mail yet to say they have been despatched. 

Have all orders  deffinatley  gone out Fran ?

Cheers D7100. 

Can you email us with your order number to info@accurascale.co.uk so we can check?

Cheers!

Fran